Omo! He's going too!

Who should I choose?? (It's You)

 

 
Before the math teacher,Mr.Park left the class,”Yeoreobun..today is the last day before you start your holiday summer,right? So,finish your homework first and enjoy your summer!”,he smiled and left the class.

“HyunAe ah,where are you going for this summer?”,asked Yookyung.

“Ermm..this year,my family plan to go to the beach.”

“Wow..so best..”

“How bout you?”

Yookyung sighed,”No where.”

HyunAe furrowed,”why you said like that?”

“My parents had leave for Paris two days ago.So,I’ll be alone for this summer.”,Yookyung pouted.

“Yah..why don’t you join me and my family to the beach?”

“Mwo? Is it okay for me to join you?”

“It’s okay..and must be more fun if you join..Furthermore,Youngmin and Kwangmin will be going too.”

“Oh jinjja?? daebak! When’re you going?”,said Yookyung with an excited expression.

“Erm..I’m not sure but I’ll inform you when it’s confirm,okay?”

Yookyung smiled and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HyunAe dialled Yookyung’s number and called her.

“Yeoboseyo?”,Yookyung picked up the phone.

“Yookyung ah..this is HyunAe.”

“Oh HyunAe ah..Why are you calling me?”

“Why? Can’t I call my bestfriend?”

“No..It’s not like that. It’s just you are the type who calling people when you really has something important.”,Yookyung giggled.

“Yah..nappeun neo. I know you don’t want to talk to me,right?Ahh..I want to sulk. I’m hang up the phone..really..I’m hang up the phone now..”HyunAe pretended to sulk.

Yookyung said,”just hang up.”

“I I I’m serious.”,HyunAe treatened Yookyung.

“..........”,there was no sound heard.

“Yah Hong Yookyung! Are you not going to persuade me at all?”,HyunAe pouted.

Suddenly Yookyung laughed,”Hahaha..I know you will not hang up so that’s why i don’t persuade you.Herm..what’s up? Calling me at this late of night?”

“That..I want to tell you. We’ll go to the beach the day after tomorrow.”

“Ah jinjja?Woah,so exciting! Can’t wait to go! Are you sure your parent don’t mind if I can join you?”

“Nae..They don’t mind at all.Moreover, the kid with no parent like you.hahaha...”HyunAe joked.

“Yah..bad girl!”

“Hehe..just kidding. Don’t be mad. Yah,let’s hang up. I want to call my ‘boyfriend’ too.”

“Eo? since when do you have any boyfriend?Who is the unlucky guy..So pity of him. Hahaha..”

“Yah..Hong Yookyung! Neo...”,HyunAe wanted to talk more but Yookyung already hang up the phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that,HyunAe called her ‘boyfriend’.

“Yeoboseyo..Youngmin ah..this is HyunAe nuna.”,HyunAe said after her call was answered.

“Ermm..This is Kwangmin.”It was Kwangmin who answered the phone.

“Eo? Mian,Kwangmin ah..Youngminnie eodi? I want to talk to him.”

“Youngmin hyung? Jakkammannyo..I will call him.Wait a second.”

“Hyung! HyunAe nuna is on the line!” HyunAe heard Kwangmin shouted,calling for Youngmin.

‘Youngmin is downstairs I guess’

“Yeoboseyo..Eo,nuna!”

“Yeongmin ah..mian..calling you at the late of night.”

“Oh..kwaenchana..why are you calling me?”

“Erm..that..My family will go for this summer holiday. Do you want to join me? And Kwangmin too..”

“Aah..Onje?”

“Erm..The day after tomorrow.”

“Errmm...”Youngmin was thinking,”Okay.. I will go to your place,nae?”,he said.

“Ah jinjja?! gomawo.. because you want to join me.”,HyunAe blushed as Youngmin was in front her at that time.

“Eh..It’s me who should thank you cause you invite me.”

“Hehe..Ok..The day after tomorrow,you and Kwangmin,go to my place,nae?”

“Nae...Arrasseo nuna.”

“Jalja Youngmin ah!”

“Nae...Jalja HyunAe nuna!”,HyunAe hang up the phone and lie down on her bed while smiling thinking that Youngmin will go on holiday with her and...she slept.

‘GOOD NIGHT JO YOUNGMIN’

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks for reading..

Sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. I’m strive to improve my english.

Kamsahamnida! (^_^)