Hooray!! Holiday!

Who should I choose?? (It's You)

 

HyunAe and her family were relaxing.

Park Chorong,HyunAe’s mother came and brought some fruits,”Edeul ah! Let’s eat!”

HyunAe,Haeni and Hyunseong were scrambling over the fruits.”Yah yah! Don’t scrambling over the fruits!”,rebuked Donghyun.”Stop it or I will eat all of the fruits.”Donghyun threatened his kids.

“Mian...”,said three of them.They then stopped scramble and ate the fruits peacefully.

“Ah...Appa!” said Haeni then gulp down a piece of papaya that she bite.Donghyun turn to Haeni.”This year,where are we going for the summer holiday?”,asked Haeni.

“You guys...no where.”,said Donghyun.

Hyunseong,HyunAe and Haeni shocked heard that.”Keureonde..appa, wae?”,asked Hyunseong.”We went for holidays every year,right? Why don’t this year too?”,he added.

“This year,only omma and appa who will go for a holiday.We are going for our honeymoon for.. emm..how many times is it,yeobo?”,he said then surrounded his arm to Chorong’s shoulder who is sit next to him.

Chorong blushed and smiled,”Ah..yeobo..What honeymoon..our kids are all grown up..”,she pinched Donghyun stomach.”Ah..ah..yeobo..apayo..”,Donghyun stopped his wife’s hand to pinch him. “Hehe..what? it’s been a time since our last honeymoon,right? So,let’s go this time..”

HyunAe,Hyunseong and Haeni pretended to cough watching their parents intimacy.

Donghyun laughed,”Hahahaha...Yah..Appa just joking..Ok ok..any suggestion where are we going for holiday this year?”,Donghyun asked his family.

All of them were thinking.

Haeni raised her hand,”Hah..what about hot spring?”.Hyunseong knocked his sister’s head,”Yah..this is summer,why would we go to a hot place?Erm....Hah,beach!”,said him after thinking for a while. Chorong,HyunAe and Haeni nodded.Donghyun nodded too and said,”OK..Set! we’ll go to the beach.”

Hyunseong clapped his hand for his success suggestion,”look..whose idea is that!”,Hyunseong said proudly. Haeni pouted.

HyunAe who had been silent suddenly speak.”Omma,appa..Can I invite Youngmin and kwangmin too?”

“Yaish..She never leave her youngmin.”Haeni sister.

“Erhh..even if I don’t ask omma and appa,then you will invite Kwangmin too,right?”,said HyunAe.Haeni grinned.

“Then,can I invite Eunji too?”,asked Hyunseong.

“Oppa,invite Bomi unnie too!”,said HyunAe who is close to her brother’s friend.

“Oh..of course I will bring that noisy girl.”

“Yah oppa.. how could you say your friend is noisy. I will tell her you said her noisy.”

Hyunseong stick out his tongue to HyunAe,”Just tell her..as I’m afraid of her!”

Chorong shaked her head watching her kid’s arguing.”Kids,invite your friends as many as you want. Omma and appa don’t mind.right,yeobo?”Chorong turned to Donghyun to ask his confirmation.

“Erm..Nae!”,Donghyun smiled.”Yeay! Omma appa,daebak!”,those three siblings cheered their parent.

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks for reading..

Sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. I’m strive to improve my english.

Kamsahamnida! (^_^)