Meet the weird new classmate..

Who should I choose?? (It's You)

< At the Class 3-B >

Kim HyunAe is the final year student in Myeongji High School. She will graduate this year.

 

One day, while HyunAe was chatting with Yookyung, her best friend, a boy into their classrooms. She never saw that face.

'New student probably.' 

He entered the class all of suddent but didn't say anything and just left the class.

HyunAe raised one of her eyebrow.

'What's wrong with this guy.' 

The homeroom teacher entered the class.

"Ok kids,today we have a new student.Come in please."

That 'weird' kid got in back to the class.

"Please introduce yourself."said the teacher.

"Annyeonghaseyo,naneun Lee Jeongmin imnida. I come from Suwon. Please be nice to me!",he said then bowed respectfully.

The homeroom teacher asked him to sit beside Yookyung.

Jeongmin sat on Yookyung's right side while HyunAe was on her left side.

Yookyung whispered to HyunAe,"Yah,that guy is cute,isn't he?"

"What's cute with that curly hair? I think he is a freak guy."said HyunAe.

"Aigoo..you're bad girl."said Yookyung then she turned to Jeongmin and greeted him."Annyeong!I'm Yookyung."

"Annyeong.I'm Jeongmin.Nice to meet you."he said then looked at HyunAe that looks like an arrogant person.

'Such an arrogant girl.erm..let her be,not my problem anyway.'

Jeongmin fixed his hair through his watch's mirror.

 

 

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks for reading..

Sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. I’m strive to improve my english.

Kamsahamnida! (^_^)