Untitled - Part 6

Untitled - Block B

The gang immediately headed for the garage, while discussing their plan of action. There wasn't a second to spare. Hyun-jin was well known for his gruesome ways of dealing with his affairs. The rumors that spread about him would scare any man in Seoul. Everyone knew who he was. Within the gang he was a feared "legend" back in the day. After Zico took charge of Block B, some of the elder members tried to take the control for themselves. Hyun-jin was one of these people. Zico managed to stay on top, by eliminating the rebelling people with the help of his friends, but Hyun-jin disappeared. If he was with that other two men, it was likely that he joined their gang.
"The other two men on the footage are members of the Tuseoggi Clan." - said U-Kwon. He was sort of an informant within Block B. He knew all about the other gangs and their activities in Seoul. 
"They have 3 main headquarters in the city, but I know they recently purchased some abandoned buildings." - he explained. 
"They wouldn't bring her to a headquarter, that would be too risky. She must be at one of those other places." - said Taeil. 
"Any word on the vehicle?" - asked Zico from B-bomb, who was walking while staring at his phone screen, focused on something.
"I've checked the CCTV in front of her apartment. They left with a black Sedan. I followed them until the M46 but I can't find anymore cameras near there, so I can't track them."

"Which way where they heading?"
"Namyangju." - he answered.
"They did buy a property there recently." - said U-Kwon. - "That must be where they are taking her."

He got his phone out and sent the GPS location for everyone. They all got in their cars, and without hesitation headed towards Namyangju. Although the drive was only 30 minutes long, it seemed excruciatingly long for them. They sped down the motorway and didn't slow down until they reached an abandoned development site. They turned off the lights from the cars as they got closer. If they were really here, it was crucial to get them by surprise. If they get caught too early, Hyun-jin might run off with Raon. They sneaked up to the front of the building. Through the broken window, they saw two thugs chatting, and laughing away. Their guards were down, which was a rookie mistake. Zico waited until they were both facing their backs towards them, and he quietly opened the door. He signaled to P.O to take the one on the left. It was over within a second. They carefully progressed deeper into the building, listening to every sound, keeping eye out for any movement. The sound of a click made them stop dead in their tracks. The noise came from behind them, and they instantly knew they were caught. 5 men in suits were pointing guns towards them.

"Came to take your b***h back, huh?" - said a scrawny man, spitting to the side. He had a grin on his face. - "You can watch her break so." - he said viciously, then nodded his head towards a door. He directed them through the building until they reached an open hall. It was dusty, dark and cold in there. Their eye caught a movement in the darkness, but before they had a chance to figure out what it was, the lights came on. Raon was standing by the wall, lifting her hand to her eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light. B-bomb took a step forward to go for her, but the man behind hit him in the back of his head with his gun. He fell to his knee from the sharp blow, cursing under his nose. Zico's hands formed fists, fighting the urge to kill every last one of them. Behind the large reflector light, a heavier built man with a mustache took a few steps towards her. Her body stopped moving and her eyes teared up. She didn't know who he was, but her instant reaction was fear.
"They told me you forgot all about me, but that can't be right, huh, Raon?" - said the man, while walking towards her. She tried to back away further, but her legs didn't comply.

"You haven't changed a thing. Still so fragile, yet you managed to kill my brother. In return, I'm going to enjoy killing you." - he took each step slowly, knowing that she can't get away, enjoying her suffering. Memories started flooding into her brain. Memories she had locked away, to keep herself safe. Memories, that never should've come back. She clutched her head in her hands, tears rolling down her face, while faintly whispering to herself,

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no."
Hyun-jin laughed loudly, as he finally reached her. 
"You remember me, don't you?" - he said, grabbing her arms. Her eyes lifted to Zico and the rest of them. The man followed her gaze, and said,
"You want them to rescue you? You don't know who they are, do you?"
"Stop it, Hyun-jin!" - yelled Zico. He was furious.
"I'm just telling her the truth!" - he claimed. Raon's eyes were shooting back and forth between the two man, unable to think clearly. 

"Who do you think ordered me to kidnap you? It isn't me you should be scared of. It's you beloved Block B gang!" - he said amused. Raon pushed his hands away, speaking for the first time in a soft voice.

"Don't lie to me... They would never..." - Hyun-jin launched forward and grabbed her by the jaw.
"They would never what?!? Kidnap and sell hundreds of girls? Why do you think Block B is the wealthiest gang in Seoul? How do you think they became that way?" - he yelled at her.

"No!" - she cried out, shoving him back hard. The man tumbled backwards, and shot her an angry look. Something finally clicked in her brain, and knew, she had to fight, or she was going to die. She lifted up her hands to defend herself, as the older man charged for her. Waiting for an opportunity like this, Zico yelled "Now!" and they quickly turned around, slamming the guns out of their opponent's hands. Caught by surprise they didn't have a chance. Hearing the guns go off, Hyun-jin realized he has lost this battle and quickly rushed towards the exit. Taeil, Kyung and U-Kwon dashed right after him. Raon finally losing her internal fight to stay conscious, dropped to the cold floor with a thud. It was too much for her. Being taken, reliving old, forgotten memories, hearing and feeling things she didn't want. B-Bomb and Zico were by her side within a second. The last thing she saw, were the concerned faces of the two men, as they were lifting her up.