Untitled - Part 4

Untitled - Block B

The fat full moon was shining through Zico's window as he paced up and down in his bedroom. The butterfly on her shoulder could only mean one thing, that Raon had more to do with Block B than they initially thought. There was a light knock on the door, as Taeil slowly walked in. 
"You called?" - he asked his boss.

"We might have a problem. Raon has the butterfly on her." - Zico said calmly, while staring out the window. Taeil was expecting to hear many things, but this caught him off his guard. He tried to hide his shock, while Zico turned to him.
"She said to Jaehyo that she burnt herself when she was little, but we know that can't be right. If she is lying to us, we would never get the truth out of her, so it's probably pointless asking. We have her address in Busan. I want you to take Jaehyo and find out as much as you can. Ask around her neighborhood, see if anyone knows anything." - instructed Zico.
"On it." - said the shorter man, and turned to head out.
"Just one more thing." - said their leader. - "Keep a lid on this until we know more."
Taeil nodded and disappeared through the door.

It was almost 10am when Raon finally woke up. She was still sleepy, but soon the memories of last night started flooding in and she knew that she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. Her shoulder was tinging with pain, but thankfully it wasn't bleeding anymore. She washed her face and ran her fingers through her hair to make her look presentable, then headed out towards the living room. U-Kwon, B-bomb and Kyung were hanging out by the pool table. 
"Ah, you're awake. How are you feeling?" - asked Kyung ,quickly appearing by her side. 

"I'm okay, I think. But I should probably head back." - she said avoiding their eyes. The events of last night made her unsure whether hanging around with these guys would be the best idea. After all, all she wanted was a quiet life, but now, she was almost certain that spending time with them wouldn't equal to that. She felt guilty, as they did save her last night, and she was grateful, but this was not where she belonged. 
"Of course. We will help you get home safely. Because of recent events, we hacked into the cameras in your apartment complex. We've also left a camera in the leaving room. I'm sorry if it's too sudden, but it's only for the time being. To make sure those thugs won't be back, then your life can go back to normal." - said U-Kwon and together with Kyung and Raon, they headed for the exit. She didn't even want to know, how they got into her apartment. She turned back to B-bomb as she was leaving. He gave her an encouraging smile. A bittersweet feeling filled her heart. She was happy to be going home, and knowing someone will be watching over her, but why does it feel like that this might be the last time she sees the man? To her B-bomb seemed very serious on the outside, but she always got the feeling, that there was much more to this man. In fact, much more to all of them. Zico, the strict and rude leader, who is just trying his best to take care of everyone, Taeil, who is the most similar with their leader, the one who is always watching over everyone, U-Kwon, the quiet guy, who always seems annoyed, but has unquestionable loyalty for his group, P.O, who looks like he could take 10 men on by himself, but is probably the sweetest out of all of them, Kyung, who plays around a lot, but seems to be the most worried about his friends, Jaehyo, who flirts with anything that has two legs and a heartbeat, but has a very caring side as well, and B-Bomb, the one who says nothing at all, looks always serious, but is very caring, in his own way. She learned a lot about them in just the few hours she spent with them, and deep in her heart, she wished she could stay close to them. But she knew, that she didn't belong in their world. 

After hours of travelling, Taeil and Jaehyo finally made it to Busan, and were now standing in front of her old house. It was a traditional Korean house, just like many in this neighborhood. An elderly lady was brushing leaves from the footpath. She stopped to wipe her forehead, and she noticed the two man standing by the gate.
"Can I help you with something?" - she asked slowly walking towards them.
"Is this where Ahn Raon lives?" - asked Taeil.
"Ah, Raon? Yes, she used to, but she moved to Seoul a couple of weeks ago. Can I ask what is this about?" - asked the woman half-suspiciously. 
"We are looking into old kidnapping stories and we've heard that she was also a victim. We want to ask her a few questions about it." - said Jaehyo. The woman dropped the brush from her hand, and rushed to quickly cover his mouth.
"Be quiet you!" - said the woman suddenly. 

"What the..." - said Jaehyo removing her hand from his mouth.

"Lower your voice! I'll tell you what you want to know, but you have to promise me not to go to Raon with this!" - the woman said glancing left and right, as to make sure that no one else can hear her. The two man nodded.
"Come on in." - she said and started pulling them inside the house. She seemed rather nervous. She sat them down in the kitchen and poured some green tea for them. She was looking outside, watching the autumn leaves fall from the trees quietly. The man waited for her to start speaking, holding the warm mugs, from which the tea was steaming into the air, filling it with a lovely smell.
"It was 6 years ago, during summer." - she started softly. - "The summer holidays just started, and Raon, as every summer was preparing for their annual BBQ with her grandfather. She was on her way from the grocery shop, when she was taken. Her poor grandfather... God, bless his soul, he was broken. We were out day and night looking for her. It isn't uncommon for girls in that age to run away, but we knew she wasn't like that, so the whole neighborhood kept looking for her. It was almost a week later, when her grandfather got the call, that they found a girl in an old warehouse. I went with him, as by then he could barely stand, and there she was. Sitting at the police station with a blanket over her. There was this blank look on her face, but we were just happy to have found her. She told the officers, that she was taken by two men, and was held in a warehouse. She said that the two men would take turns watching her. She was alone with one of them on one of the nights. The man got really drunk and was making a move on her. Because he was intoxicated she managed to push him off, but he fell over and banged his head in the table. He died on the scene. She was stuck in the house, praying that the other man wouldn't come back. Thankfully he didn't, but she was in the house with the corpse right next to her for three days, until some officers finally found her. It must have been awful for her, I can't even imagine. We got her home soon after, but she kept getting worse. She would wake up screaming anytime she tried to sleep, then she stopped eating and finally stopped talking all together. She would just sit in her room, all day long, staring at the wall. We tried everything we could, we had doctors come out to her, but nothing helped. Then one day she finally collapsed. We rushed her to the hospital. She was asleep for days. When she came to, she didn't remember anything from the past weeks. It was a blessing at this point. We told her that she caught an illness and was hospitalized, but she was going to be okay. She went back to living her life as before, and we vowed never to speak about it again. For her own good. So you mustn't look for her! When her grandfather passed away, I promised him that I would take care of her." - she finished her story while wiping away her tears. The two men promised the elderly that they wouldn't get involved with her and headed back to Seoul. Taeil called Zico on the way and filled him in. 
"So it is true after all..." - said Zico more to himself then to the man on the phone. - "If she ever finds this out, she will never forgive us..."