Untitled - Part 2

Untitled - Block B

In Block B's hideout, Jaehyo was treating Kyung's wounds. The rest of the guys were more loud then usual, chatting away about tonight's events. In the corner Zico was looking over them, deep in thought. Taeil, his right-hand man, walked up to him, and asked,

"What's wrong?"
"It seems like an odd coincidence, that a pretty woman, with unlikely fighting skills, just happened to be there at the right time..." - answered their leader.

"Do you want me to look into it?" - asked Taeil.
Zico nodded and disappeared behind a door. Taeil scratched his head, looking a bit annoyed and tapped U-Kwon on the shoulder. The two men headed outside, where Taeil filled him in on the details.
"We could go get her bag. Right now we only have her first name, but if she had her wallet in the bag..."
"She probably had an ID in there too." - finished U-Kwon the sentence. 
"Should we tell the others?"
"There is no need. We know where those guys are, so we can just pay them a visit right now."
"Let's go so."
The two guys left quietly, to not raise any suspicion from the other members. Within 45 minutes, they reached their destination and took out the 4 men that were in the ran-down flat. Raon's bag was lying on the table, with it's contents poured all over it. Taeil picked up a card and read her name "Ahn Raon". He put it in his pocket and started gathering the rest of her things, into her bag. Soon, they made it back to their place, which was now empty. The only noise was P.O's, their youngest member's gentle snoring, who was sleeping soundly on the sofa, surrounded by beer cans. U-Kwon nodded at Taeil and headed towards his bedroom. The blonde man opened Raon's bag and took out the USB.
"Just who are you exactly, Ahn Raon?" - he whispered to himself. He put the USB in the computer and started looking through the files. He hasn't realized the sun has came up, until Zico placed a coffee next to him on the desk.
"Found anything?"
"Lots, actually. Her full name is Ahn Raon, she graduated top of her class in Busan, and majored in classical music. She has no family. Her grandfather raised her for up until 2 years ago when he passed away from an illness. She has been sending money to her neighbor who takes care of his house while she is here. She is actually pretty famous. Well, not her, but her songs. She writes songs for record companies. We've probably heard some of them. From what I've found, she stays out of the spotlight and uses the fake name "Savannah". 
"SAVANNAH?! Wait, Raon is the infamous, mysterious songwriter Savannah?" - said P.O very excitedly. He has been awake for a while, and listened in on their conversation. 
"You know her?" - asked Zico.
"Everybody knows her." - said the youngest member. - "Day6, Dreamcatcher, Exid, FT Island, B1A4, Mamamoo, Infinite, Red Velvet and so on. She wrote many of their songs!" - he explained.
"She is pretty big so..." - sighed their boss. - "Any idea where does the martial arts come in?"
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Her late grandfather was running his own mixed martial arts class. He taught her to fight a couple of years ago."
"It seems like she is clear so."
"Looks like it."
"Good job. Go get some rest. You've earned it." - he patted Taeil on the shoulder, who then stretched and got up to go to his bedroom. 

_________________________________________________

It has almost been a week, since Raon got involved in a gang fight in a dark alley. The events, unsurprisingly so, have been acting as a muse for her, and she filled many pages with lyrics. She was sitting in a quiet cafe, near the window, scribbling away. She felt a strong "gang" vibe come alive in her, and while day dreaming she imagined herself wearing a leather outfit, smoking cigarettes and barking out orders. She laughed at the thought, but it was working. Words started pouring from her mind.
 

[Reference: EXID-DDD]

"Talking all that gibberish, get your game straight,
What's with that face?

Your eyes are shakin'

I see you playing games, I see you frontin'

You serious? I haven't even started,
You're shaking head to toe,

Yeah, you runnin' like you frontin', 

Nowhere for you to be hiding."

Her train of thought were interrupted when someone suddenly sat down in the seat across her. She looked up to see the tall, blond guy from the last time smiling at her.
"Noona! So this is where you've been!"
She was taken aback by his friendliness.
"Oh, I never introduced myself! I'm P.O!"
"Nice to meet you...?" - her reply came out sounding more like a question than a statement.
"You look surprised to see me! We were looking for you to tell you that Taeil and U-Kwon has gotten your bag back! Come with us, I will give it to you!" - he said happily, to which a hand slammed into the back of his head.
"We're not supposed to bring her there!" - whispered Kyung, who has been standing next to him this whole time. Raon was blinking back and forth the two of them, unsure if following them would be the wisest choice. 
"Noona! Come on! It isn't far from here!" - pleaded the youngest member and reached his hand towards her. Raon quickly gathered her things and left the small cafe with the two guys. Their place was pretty close, just as P.O said. The entrance was hidden away in a side alley, and there was an advertisement above, which claimed to fix rotary phones. 
"Ah, don't mind that! It's just a distraction so people won't be curious about what's in here." - said P.O.
"You're telling her too much..." - said Kyung, while pinching his arm. Right after the door, there were stairs which brought them underground. Despite the ran down look of the building outside, Raon found herself standing in an extravagant living room. Leather sofas surrounding a coffee table, a large pool table at the back, a TV hanging on the wall above the fire place, and an office desk in the corner. The men in room went quiet after noticing the petite woman standing in their hideout. 
"Are you out of your mind?!?" - said Taeil dropping his cue on the pool table. - "How could you bring her here?"
"I just wanted to give her her bag back!" - said P.O in his defense, while Kyung rolled his eyes, as he has predicted this would happen. Raon lifted her hands up and said,

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any problems, I'll just get my bag and I'll be gone." - she noticed her bag on the desk, quickly grabbed it and backed away.

"Do you know what he will do if he finds out, that..." - Taeil's sentence was interrupted by Zico, who was slowly making his way down the stairs.
"Finds out what?" - he asked quietly, with a serious look on his face. His eyes landed on Raon, and he stared at her. He made his way towards her, his eyes never leaving hers. 
"I'm sorry... It's just my bag..." - she started to explain herself, feeling awkward and frustrated with the sudden situation.
"I see you have it, so get out." - Zico said with no emotions in his voice. She was baffled by him, but figured it would be for the best to do as he says. She looked at P.O apologetically and hurriedly left the building. The rest of the gang starred quietly, not wanting to be in the spotlight right now.
"You know that we don't bring strangers here..." - he said to the youngest member with a serious voice. 
"But Zico... She would've lost all her work without the USB and..." - he was cut short by Zico's annoyed response. 
"We have those rules for a reason, P.O! What if someone has seen her walking around with you? What if they target her, thinking that she is someone important? Would you be able to live with it, if something happened to her?" - he yelled. P.O was taken aback by his anger, but understood it.

"I'm sorry hyung..." - he said finally.
"She seems like a good person. Let's not get her involved with us." - Zico said quietly.