Untitled - Part 3

Untitled - Block B

It has been a few days since Raon has met with the gang again, but for some reason, she could not stop thinking about it. 
"Get your head straight... You need to work, girl!" - she was hitting her forehead repeatedly, trying to motivate herself. She was failing at it, as her mind wandered back to Zico kicking her out over and over again.

"Aish, this jerk! This is all his fault... Why did I get involved?" - she said out loud. She was frustrated by the way Zico has treated her, especially since she didn't really want to get entangled with them either. If it wasn't for her bag, she would have never followed P.O and Kyung to their house. She got up to stretch and throw a few punches in the air, thinking a bit of exercise could help her thoughts to come together. She was even more annoyed after 30 minutes of working out.
"Okay, if I can't escape it, I can use it." 
She got out her paper and some pencils and started writing.
 

[Reference: Day6 - Shoot Me]

"It's certainly not an easy thing to do, to stand in front of you,
It's an episode of thriller, even if it is going well,
If something is out of place, it starts straight away,

Your look that's becoming cold,
The atmosphere that's becoming heavier,

I sit there silently holding my breath,

The words we say to each other are slowly becoming sharper,

Go ahead shoot!
Bang bang, Your bullet bullet bullet,
I'll get hit anytime, if that's what you want,

Just shoot me, shoot me."

After hours of being focused and writing down her thoughts, she read over the lyrics proudly. 
"This is not bad... Not bad at all." - she said to herself. It was getting late and she was exhausted. She walked over to the fridge, only to realize that she had no food left in there, whatsoever. She grabbed her jacket, put on her shoes, and headed for the shop nearby. 


__________________________________________________

 

Jaehyo was just outside a club, with a woman on each of his side, when he spotted Raon, running on the other side of the road. He has been drinking so at first he wasn't sure if it was really her and had to look twice. His eyes followed down the street to figure out what she was running from. Thugs in worn out suits were rushing after her. He gave his glass to one of the woman who was with him, and hastily left. Within 5 minutes he reached their hideout, and entered it while panting. The other members ran up to him, asking him what's going on. Trying to catch his breath, all he managed to say was,

"It's Raon... Gangsters... Chasing..."
The men were looking at each other and then at Zico.

"It's not our problem." - he said coldly and started to walk away.
"Boss... She saved one of ours." - said B-bomb, the man, who has saved her from the truck the first time they met. Zico sighed, and he took a second to consider what is the right choice. He turned around, and said,
"Lead the way."
The gang hurriedly left their place, Jaehyo leading them to where he last saw her. They scattered looking down the alleys and empty corners, until finally U-Kwon yelled "Here!". The thugs turned towards the voice, and some of them started charging at them. The one that stayed behind slammed Raon against the wall, who let out a loud yelp. The men felt like time stopped for a second and all looked at the source. A tear was streaming down her face, as she pushed away from the metal pipe that was poking out from the wall, and has pierced her shoulder. Her legs where about to give up, but the thug caught her by her neck and lifted her up. She slammed hard on his face with her one good hand, but it was to no avail. She moved her hand to her neck, trying to free herself, gasping for air. While the rest of the men were fighting and keeping each other busy, Zico charged at the thug hurting Raon. He shoved him aside hard, and made him fall over. Raon fell to the ground and filled her lungs with air. While she clanged to the bricks to pull herself up, the rest of the gang bate down the thugs, until they had no choice but to run. They sprinted to Raon's side, who was trying to get herself together.
"Are you okay?" - asked P.O, with a worried look on his face.
"You're hurt..." - said U-Kwon.
"It's bleeding pretty bad..." - said Taeil, looking at Zico for the next command.
"Let's get her back to our place." - he said finally, and they headed back. Raon was holding onto her arm, thankfully the adrenaline has taken over so the pain was bearable. B-bomb followed behind her, and covered her with his jacket.
"Your shirt is covered in blood. If people will see it, we might get unwanted attention." - he explained. She nodded, thankful for the cover, that she felt was "hiding" and "shielding" her away in a way. 
When they finally made it back to their underground base, she collapsed on the sofa with a sigh. Her mind was spinning, the pain was coming back and she was exhausted. Jaehyo got the first aid kit, to clean out her wound. Raon pulled down her shirt from her shoulder, so he could access it. His eye caught something he didn't expect, a mark, that seemed like it was burnt into her skin a long time ago. It was a butterfly.
"Raon... This mark on your back..." - he started.
"Oh, that?" - her hand automatically moved to cover it. - "Please don't mind it. It's nothing. I think i burnt myself when I was a child."
"No... I'm sure that sign is..." - he thought but said nothing, as it seemed like Raon really didn't know what it was.
"Thankfully it isn't too deep, but you need to keep an eye on it, to make sure it doesn't get infected." - he said, while treating her shoulder.
"Thanks." - she said while looking at him. She was thankful for all of them for showing up, and helping her. The thought that she could have died if it wasn't for them, just popped into her head, and while feeling grateful, she felt very scared. She realized that she was getting into something, that might be more than what she can handle.
"It's late, so you should stay the night. We have a guest bedroom. I'll send some of the guys to get you back home safe in the morning." - said Zico.
"Thank you..." - was all she managed to say, even though she had many questions, that she wanted to ask. She followed Taeil, who showed her the room she would be staying in, and without thinking too much about it, she lay down on the bed, and fell into a deep sleep. 

In the living room, P.O was sitting on the sofa, staring at the ceiling. Zico sat down next to him. 
"It's not your fault... They probably hunted her down for interrupting their little party with Kyung."

The youngest man just sighed, avoiding his eyes. 
"Get some rest. We have some work to do in the morning." - said Zico while getting up from the sofa. As he was about to leave, Jaehyo stopped him, with a serious look. He told her about the mark on her shoulder.
"Are you sure?" - whispered Zico.

"Yes... It was the butterfly. But I don't think she knows. That, or she is a very good liar." - Jaehyo said, knowing that this information could change everything.