Untitled - Part 1

Untitled - Block B

A cold autumn night in the busy heart of Seoul. It was almost 11 pm, and the streets were filled with people, rushing home from work, trying to get at least a couple of hours of sleep. Raon turned down to a quieter street, the only noise now the honk of an angry driver from far away, and the click-clack sound her heels made as she took each step. It has been a few weeks since she moved to the city, and she was slowly getting used to the "always in a rush" lifestyle. She found it strange at first, as from the village she came from everybody welcomed each other in the morning, shared a smile, stopped for a bit of chit-chat, then carried on. But soon, she realized, life in the city is filled with busy, and perhaps lonely people. They didn't exchange words, unless they had to, and even when they did, it seemed like their minds where elsewhere. She didn't mind it though. She liked to watch the people and draw inspiration from them for her songs. Raon worked for many large Korean labels as a song and lyric writer. She never wished to be famous though, as she enjoyed the quiet life she lived, so she only agreed to sell her songs, if they would be published under the fake name of "Savannah". People were curious at first, but they learnt to let it go, after many failed attempt to find out who is the mysterious song-writer.  As Raon got further from the city center, the noise slowly faded, and only a few people remained lingering on the streets. She was just about to pass another alley, when she heard a noise. She cautiously peered down the street, to see some thugs fighting against a man who seemed to be alone. 
"Don't get involved, Raon... It's none of your business" - she thought to herself and walked past. She sighed and came to a stop. She took another look at the fight. It seemed like a gang harassing the younger man, who kept receiving kicks and punches. Blood was dripping from his foxy hair, tainting it redder. To Raon's surprise, the guy smirked and mumbled something, but she couldn't make out the words, as she wasn't close enough. One of the other man seemingly getting angrier threw another punch to his stomach. Raon shook her head, loosing the inner fight with herself, since she already made a decision the minute she stopped. 
"Why must I always do this...?"- she thought and started walking towards them. 
"FWEEEE-EEET"- whistled Raon. The guys quickly turned her way, to see who is the person that dared to interrupt them. One of the men, a bald, heavy built guy took a step towards her, with a wide smile on his face.

"Did you get lost sweetheart? This is no place for a lady."
"That's perfect, because I won't be one right now..." - she mumbled to herself. She quickened her steps to a point where she was almost running. She must have caught the gang by surprise, as they stared at her while she kicked the bald man square in the jaw. He tumbled back, rubbing his face sending a shocked, then spiteful look her away.
"You b****!  Who do you think you are?!? - he yelled, as he charged at her. The foxy haired guy used the unexpected opportunity, to knock out one of the men with a swift punch. Raon avoided the attack and confidently fought with her opponents. The fight only lasted a few seconds, before the gang scattered, looking behind her with petrified and hateful looks. She turned around to the sound of steps. Walking down the alley were 6 handsome young men. Before she could take the sight in, she felt a pulling force and almost fell backwards. One of the thugs yanked her bag off her and took off after his mates. She quickly regained her composure and ran after them, while hearing one of them behind her exclaim "This noona is crazy!". The man, who seemed to be their "leader" nodded after her, to which two of the guys followed her. The thugs were way ahead of her, but she kept pushing herself. They ran across the road, avoiding cars and disappearing into a dark alley. She was about to step onto the road, when a firm hand placed around her stomach quickly spin her backwards, just about avoiding the truck that would have certainly meant her death had it hit her. It took her a second to realize what had happened. The hand on her softened and a deep voice behind her asked her if she was okay. She turned around and found herself face to face with a tall, black-haired, well built handsome man. She felt as if the world had stopped for a second as their eyes met.
"Ye...Yeah..." - was all she managed to say when she came to her senses, but by then the handsome stranger was staring after the thugs who got away. 
"It looks like they are gone... I hope you didn't have a lot of money on you." - said the other good-looking man, who was almost her short height, and had blonde hair and a large tattoo on his neck. 
"That's not the problem... My USB was in there with all my work..." - said Raon with a sigh. 
"Let's head back." - said the taller man and without a reply started walking back. The blonde man mouthed a "sorry" to her, and started walking back to their friends as well. Raon followed close after them, as she wanted to make sure the guy who got beaten up was okay. Within a few minutes they were back in the alley where they left the rest of them. The foxy fellow was leaning against a very tall guy who was helping him staying on his feet.
"I'm telling you it was insane!" - he exclaimed. 
As she reached them suddenly all eyes landed on her. A man with longer hair, and fashionable clothes walked up to her and put his arm on her shoulders. He put his face uncomfortably close to her and said,
"You know, you are something else."

Raon showed off the man's hand, and walked towards the hurt guy.
"Woah, so cold..."

She heard from behind her.
"I hope you are okay... Seen as your friends are here now, I'm gonna go. Please, if possible, avoid alleys at night."
"Th-thanks..." - said the man, trying to hide his shock. Raon smiled at him softly, and started to walk away. She almost reached the end of the alley, when she turned around to the man yelling after her.
"Wait, I never caught your name!"
"It's Raon" - she replied. She waved for the last time, and walked off, into the night.