The Purest Angel

Forced Ties

Forced Ties Chapter 14 : The Purest Angel

 

“Hurry Taehyung, we’re gonna be late!” Jimin shouts up the stairs, and fixes his bow. 

“We’re almost done!” Taehyung shouts back. Jimin could only sigh, and shake his head. He takes a seat at the counter, worrying that he made the biggest mistake of his life. 

 

“Tada!” Taehyung says once they came downstairs. 

“Do you like it appa?” The little boy says as he waddles over to his dad, standing on his tippy toes. 

“You look very cute Sungie,” Jimin smiles, and gently pinches the boy’s cheeks. 

“See, nothing to worry about,” Taehyung says, and picks up his son. Jimin took another look, and decided that Taehyung did do a pretty good job at dressing Sungmin up. His hair was lightly curled, and the outfit Taehyung chose wasn’t obnoxious. 

 

The family enters the wedding venue together, picking up a pamphlet on the way in. They found their table, where Namjoon was already seated. 

“Uncle Joonie!” Sungmin runs over, and climbs on Namjoon’s laps. 

“Hey, how’ve you been little man?” Namjoon asks as he helps Sungmin up. Jimin allowed Sungmin to stay with Namjoon for the next hour, and takes this as an opportunity to rest. It’s been four years since he gave birth. The boy’s extremely adorable, but as he grew and learnt how to walk, Sungmin was the naughtiest kid ever. Jimin was sure he got that from Taehyung. He once found them covered in paint, while painting little wooden elephants. 

 

Even though Sungmin had his own bedroom, they’d wake up and find him sleeping in between them. Taehyung and Jimin didn’t mind at all, they loved waking up to their son. Except once when Jimin woke up and found Taehyung and Sungmin trying to cook breakfast. The kitchen was in such a messy state, but the delicious food made up for that. 

 

Eventually, Jimin stopped working so he could take care of Sungmin more. Usually, they’d send him over to Yoongi, until Yoongi made his announcement. 

 

Jimin took a look around the venue, smiling at the thought of his own wedding years ago. There was still time before anything started, so Taehyung brought Jimin out to the pavilion outside. Children were scattered throughout the place, playing various games.

 

They sat down on a stone bench, and looked out into the fields. 

“This brings me back to six years ago,” Taehyung says, and grabs Jimin’s waist. “You hated me so much.”

Jimin scoffed, looking at his husband. “So did you. You’d always avoided me.” Taehyung pouted, and pulled Jimin closer. 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he says, and wraps his other arm around Jimin. Jimin rested his hands on Taehyung’s, keeping quiet as Taehyung gave him butterfly kisses. 

 

Jimin and Taehyung had to return to get Sungmin ready. Jimin hugged his son, then Taehyung gave him a high five. They rejoined Namjoon at the table, just as the music began to play. Yoongi would be coming in any time now. Both parties had introduced themselves, and everyone was getting into their places. The first bridesmaid and groomsman walked in, three other couples following behind; Seokjin was one of the groomsman. After them, came two little boys, the ring bearers. Sungmin smiled proudly as he walked down the isle with Jungkook’s nephew. Once the flower girls decorated the isle with petals, Yoongi entered. He smiled happily, and looked forward at his soon to be husband. Jungkook did the same, grinning excitedly as Yoongi came closer and closer. 

 

Jimin couldn’t be any happier too, seeing his best friend marrying the love of his life. Ever since Jungkook and Yoongi began dating, Jimin could see how bright and cheerful Jungkook got. Looking at him as he danced with Yoongi, Jimin swore Jungkook almost shed a tear. After the couple’s first dance, and the second song came on, the floor was beginning to fill up with people. Jimin was still feeding Sungmin strawberries when Taehyung asked him for a dance. 

“Taehyung, maybe the next song,” Jimin says and pokes another strawberry.

“Appa, I can feed myself,” Sungmin suddenly says, and grabs the fork from Jimin’s hand. “Uncle Joonie and Jinnie can take care of me.” 

Taehyung offers his hand once more. Seokjin was already nudging Jimin’s foot underneath the table. Jimin then grabs Taehyung’s hand, and together they walked to the dance floor. 

 

“Almost left me hanging there,” Taehyung says and grabs Jimin’s waist. 

“Should’ve,” Jimin joked, giggling afterwards. Taehyung chuckles, poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. He pulls Jimin closer, staring deeply into his eyes. 

“If you did, I would’ve been taken away by someone else. You know how irresistible I am,” Taehyung says in his husky and deep voice. Jimin looked away, but could still see Taehyung smirking and staring at him in the corner of his eyes. 

 

Taehyung kept his eyes on Jimin all night, teasing him here and there. Jimin’s excuse, would always involve Sungmin. But then the boy fell asleep, and Jimin couldn’t avoid Taehyung anymore. They danced all night, chatting, and laughing together until everyone had left. Taehyung and Jimin met up with Yoongi and Jungkook before they could leave. 

“Taehyung,” Jungkook smiles, and gives his friend a hug. 

“Congratulations man,” Taehyung says and pats Jungkook’s . The four couldn’t chat for long, since it was already so late. A few minutes later, Jungkook and Yoongi were off. 

 

“Now we gotta clean,” Jimin says to Taehyung. 

“Why can’t we get married again,” Taehyung groans jokingly. They cleared a few tables, and stacked a few chairs. Jimin picks up Sungmin, and carries him outside. The boy continued to sleep in Jimin’s arms as they waited for Taehyung. Coming out with him, were Seokjin and Namjoon. Jin rushes over, “aww”ing at Sungmin, and gently squishing his cheeks. They said goodbye to their friends, then finally drove home.

 

About a week later, everyone met up at Jungkook’s beach house. Seokjin and Jimin were in the kitchen, busy making dinner for everyone. While Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung drunk outside on the porch, Yoongi was busy building a fort with Sungmin. Sungmin screamed and giggled as Yoongi played the monster who was attacking the house. If Seokjin didn’t call everyone for lunch, Yoongi and Sungmin would’ve been all snuggled up and dozing off in their little fort. 

 

After dinner, everyone went outside and spent the the rest of the evening watching the sunset on the beach. Sungmin fell asleep in Taehyung’s lap, just as the sun disappeared. 

“Baby,” Taehyung whispers, and brings his face closer to Jimin’s. “You look so gorgeous right now.” Jimin’s cheeks grew pink. This was something he heard so often from Taehyung, and Taehyung never failed to make Jimin blush, smile, or punch his shoulders in return. “I’d kiss you, but I wouldn’t be able to stop if I did.” Taehyung’s words just made Jimin blush harder. He stuttered, then punched Taehyung gently. 

“S-stop, Sungmin’s right here.”

“Sleeping,” Taehyung says, and leans in to give Jimin a peck on the lips. 

 

Everyone continued to sit on the beach as the stars slowly came out. Taehyung was still feeding Jimin cheesy lines, but Jimin didn’t mind. He enjoyed them secretly. Jimin was extremely grateful to have Taehyung and Sungmin in his life. He couldn’t believe, he thought Taehyung would forever be hell to him. Who knew Taehyung was actually the purest angel out there. 

 

“What?” Taehyung asks, interrupting Jimin’s thoughts. Jimin snapped out of his trance, and shook his head.

“It’s nothing,” he answers, and lays his head on Taehyung’s shoulder. Taehyung rested his hand on Jimin’s waist, holding the two people he loves the most as the night fell upon them.