Double Sided

Forced Ties

Forced Ties Chapter 9 : Double Sided

 

Jimin woke up next morning sore. Since Jungkook held him so tightly and didn’t budge, he slept in one position all night. He tries to remove the arm, but Jungkook began to shift, so Jimin closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. “What the,” Jungkook yawns quietly. He gently lets go of Jimin and walks out of the room. 

 

>>>

 

Taehyung hugged his pillow tightly, burying his face in it as the sun was slowly rising. He dozed off to sleep while waiting up for Jimin. Taehyung checked his phone, but there weren’t any texts or missed calls. “Jimin, just where are you?” 

 

>>>

 

“Good morning,” Yoongi says when he spots Jimin coming out of his room. Jimin waves in return since he was still sleepy. He was walking towards the kitchen for a snack, but stops in his tracks when he sees Jungkook making something in the kitchen. Hoping the younger wouldn’t bring up the awkward situation earlier, he reroutes and joins Yoongi on the sofa. “Did you sleep well last night?”

“Hmm, me? It wasn’t comfortable, for some reason I woke up super sore,” Jimin replies, but then automatically regrets bringing it up. Jungkook stiffens, and winced. He really didn’t know what his mind was up to last night. 

 

“Yoongi, hangover soup,” Jungkook says and brings a pot to the table. Jimin gets up with Yoongi, but heads to the kitchen to make some breakfast. 

 

>>>

 

“Damn it, who’s calling me at this hour,” Seokjin groans and takes off his sleeping mask. He snatches his phone off the night stand and answered grumpily. “Hello?”

“Seokjin Jimin didn’t come home last night and I was wondering if you know where he is because I’m really worried the fact that he’s done this before-“

“Woah woah,” Jin interrupts. “Slow down, Jimin’s with me, we’re currently at Jungkook’s beach house. But the only reason why we’re here was for you and Jungkook to make up. Jimin said you couldn’t come though.”

The other line was quiet for awhile. 

“Taehyung?”

“Can you send me the address?”

 

>>>

 

Jimin quickly gathered the dishes after they finished their breakfast. Jungkook starts to grab a few, and in the process of doing so, his hand bumped into Jimin’s. The two only exchanged awkward stares, before Jungkook leaves the dishes and heads out. 

“Bring them to the sink, I’ll do the dishes,” Yoongi smiles at Jimin. Jimin smiles back and hurriedly clears the table. He rushes outside to look for Jungkook, and when he did find him, Jungkook was speaking with Taehyung. Jimin froze, he doesn’t know how Taehyung got here, he was sure Sora was keeping him company. 

 

“Hey, Jimin said you were busy,” Jungkook says walking over to Taehyung.

“Yea, but I’m here now,” Taehyung replies as he takes out his luggage. 

“Glad you could make it,” Jungkook smiles and takes a sip of his drink. He walks Taehyung to the house, passing Jimin on the way. 

 

“This is Jimin’s room,” Jungkook says and opens the bedroom door. “It’s the biggest, so I reserved it for you two.”

“Thank you,” Taehyung says and sets his luggage down. Jungkook begins to talk again, offering Taehyung a drink. He was trying his best to get on good terms with Taehyung again, but things between them were so awkward. Yoongi had joined them, and it eased things a bit having a third person there. 

 

Outside, Jimin was telling Seokjin what he had saw at home. “So I just lied that he was busy.”

“Jimin, the guy genuinely cares for you. I know it. He called me this morning, besides the ten missed calls from last night,” Jin mumbles the last part. 

“I- what do you mean?” 

“Give him a chance, trust me,” was all Jin said. It left Jimin super confused, but Jin figured it was best not to fix their relationship for them. 

 

It was the boring part of the day, where it’s nice outside, but everyone’s bored and tired. Jimin walked around searching for anyone. He hasn’t seen any of his friends since he left to take a shower. “Jin? Jungkook?” 

 

The doors were all opened, but no one was outside on the porch. He sighed, thinking that they must’ve left him home and went on some walk. Jimin turns around and bumps into Taehyung. “You scared me Taehyung!” Jimin says, sweeping his hair back.

“Sorry baby, I wanted to surprise you,” Taehyung says, hands reaching out to touch Jimin. But he moves away, and walks further from Taehyung. Taehyung notices, and knows exactly why. Something happened last night, and they still need to talk about it. Jimin obviously didn’t want to bring it up, or be near Taehyung at all. He wasn’t going to have anymore of Jimin’s bull, so Taehyung grabs his hand and pulls him out. 

 

Despite Jimin’s protests, Taehyung just keeps dragging him further away form the house. They finally stop, when the next beach house was in sight. “What is your problem?” Jimin asks, massaging his hand. 

“What is yours? You just disappeared last night!” Taehyung shouts, taking a few steps closer to Jimin. 

“Oh don’t act like you don’t know,” Jimin rolls his eyes and backs up into the shade. 

“I don’t Jimin, what did I do?” Taehyung asks, his voice slowly softening. He keeps walking closer to Jimin, until his back hits a tree trunk. 

“You, you lied to me,” Jimin quietly answers. 

“Baby-“

“No, don’t call me that.” Taehyung’s eyes widened, then he looked down. It almost made Jimin want to hug him. “I don’t want to be with someone who’s playing me.”

“Jimin, what are you going off about? I told you, it’s just you and me now,” Taehyung almost groans.

“Yea right, I saw you with Sora yesterday. Your night must’ve been nice Taehyung-“ Taehyung kisses Jimin to shut him up. Jimin muffled screams and pounded on Taehyung’s chest. It only made Taehyung hold him tighter, and kiss him longer. He wanted Jimin to know that he really changed. Taehyung couldn’t bear another night without Jimin with him. 

 

When he finally loosened up, and let’s go of Jimin, all he got in return was a slap. Taehyung grabs Jimin, and kisses him again. His lips move to Jimin’s cheekbone, as he gently pecks the soft skin. “I love you, Jimin,” Taehyung says quietly, pulling Jimin closer to him. “But you don’t seem to know that, I truly care and love you. It breaks my heart you know.” 

 

Jimin didn’t know what to do. His arms hung loosely by his side, and his mouth was opened, but no words came out. “You’re all I want,” Taehyung continues. He kisses Jimin’s cheek, and buries his face in Jimin’s shoulders. “I- I worry about you. Every time you leave me for a night, I can’t sleep,” Taehyung quietly cries. Jimin’s arms raises, and he hugs Taehyung back. 

“Taehyung, I-, I’m sorry,” Jimin whispers. He lifts Taehyung’s face. It was already puffy, and stained with tears. Jimin bursts into a small giggle. “I’m not gonna go anywhere anymore, okay,” he comforts Taehyung, and kisses his lips. Taehyung had stopped crying, he cracked a small smile, and hugged Jimin tightly. 

“I, I guess I just, oh I don’t know,” Jimin says, resting his head against Taehyung’s chest. 

“It’s alright baby. Yesterday, she came by to talk about getting back together. I turned her down of course.”

 

Taehyung lifted Jimin up, spinning him around once. He grabbed Jimin’s hand, and takes him over to the water. They took off their shoes and walked along the shore, laughing and chasing each other as they make their way back. 

 

That night, Taehyung wouldn’t stop showering Jimin with kisses. He placed butterfly kisses all over his love’s body. Jimin giggled when Taehyung kissed his tummy and feet. “Okay, okay, you can stop now,” Jimin says. Taehyung crawls back up next to Jimin, wrapping his arm around Jimin’s small waist. 

“Where are my kisses?” Taehyung pouts. Jimin sighs and returns the butterfly kisses, but only on his cheeks and forehead. Taehyung smiled like a child, then his lips. His gaze changed and he chuckled, as he finishes undressing himself. His clothes join Jimin’s on the ground, sprawled throughout the room. 

“Taehyung,” Jimin whined when Taehyung harshly on his neck. Taehyung pulled the duvet over them, then continued. 

 

...

 

Jungkook sighed loudly, staring up at his blank ceiling. He couldn’t sleep, just thought about Jimin. Jungkook didn’t tell Jimin, because it was wrong and idiotic of him, but when he woke up earlier last night, he kissed Jimin. He blamed it on the alcohol, but now he’s confused on whether he did it intentionally or not. Jungkook shook those thoughts away, thinking of childhood memories instead. He was running in his backyard with Taehyung. They used to bully the neighbor’s kid, but then they moved. Jungkook doesn’t know exactly what he did, because he was like five. All he remembers is that his young self at the time felt malicious, so it was probably not that bad. 

 

“Yo Jungkook, I’m just gonna join you tonight okay?” Jin said, when he suddenly came in Jungkook’s room. He comfortably slid besides Jungkook. 

“Wait, why?” Jungkook asks and sits up. 

“Jimin and Taehyung are being loud,” Jin admits and buries his face into his pillow.