Prologue

End Game

Seulgi POV

 

Finally, lunch time! Seulgi grabbed her lunchbox and walked to the cafeteria. She looked around and smiled when she saw Irene and Yeri waving at her.

 

“Where’s Sooyoung-ah?”

 

Irene opened to reply, but was cut off when she heard someone yelling.

 

“Seulgi unnie!”

 

Seulgi turned her head as she watched Sooyoung run toward her with excitement

 

“Have you heard? There’s a new transfer student who’s in the same year as you! She’s from Canada and apparently really smart”

 

“Oh good! Maybe she can teach Seulgi unnie how to calculate 1+1” Yeri chimed in

 

“Yah! I’m not that slow!” Seulgi sulked

 

Irene chuckled and commented, “Yeri-ah, don’t make fun of my Seulgi”

 

Seulgi smiled at her girlfriend and pecked her on the cheeks as a thank you. The group of friends bickered as usual for the rest of lunch as Seulgi began to wonder what the new girl would be like. 

 

 

“Ah crap!” Seulgi groaned as she stared at her alarm clock reading 7:45 A.M.

 

She was going to be late again. She rushed to brush her teeth and change before running out of the house.

 

With sweat dripping down her face, Seulgi looked down to check her watch when she felt someone run into her.

 

Seulgi winced as she looked up to see a petite blonde girl continuously bowing.

 

Wow, she’s cute, I’ve never seen her before. Wait, what the heck Seulgi, you have a girlfriend.

 

Seulgi snapped out of her thoughts as the girl frantically stammered, “OH MY GOD! I’m so sorry! I was rushing and wasn’t looking at where I was going. Are you okay??”

 

Seulgi laughed, “No worries! I should’ve been more careful.”

 

“I’m so sorry, how can I make it up to you?”

 

Seulgi was about to say something when the bell rang

 

“Don’t worry about it, I really gotta go, bye!”

 

Seulgi was out of breath when she got to her classroom.

 

“KANG SEULGI! How many times have I warned you about being late. Detention after class!”

 

Seulgi blushed as everyone chuckled. She opened to speak before she was interrupted.

 

“Hello! Sorry that we’re late. She was helping me find the classroom. I got a little lost.”

 

Seulgi turned to see the blonde from earlier bowing again.

 

Seulgi watched as the teacher’s face softened, “Oh really? If that’s the case, Seulgi you are excused then. Seulgi, since you guys have already met, maybe you can be her tour guide. Can you introduce yourself to the class?”

 

“Of course! Hi everyone, I am Son Seungwan, please take care of me!”