Chapter 7

Willing and Able
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The next morning Yonghwa woke up feeling all energized and ready to go to his day job at the real estate office.

 

He checked to see if there was anything urgent that needs to be done and asked his secretary, Park Shinhye how his schedule for the week and next couple of weeks were.

 

“Ah, there’s just a couple of reports you need to check here and sign. Your schedule this week, there’s only your meeting this coming Wednesday with the Song couple and the next week, the only meeting you have will be next Monday with Mrs. Kwon, the lady who wants to have one of her properties in Jeodong listed. Other than that, just these daily reports you have to check.”

 

“So nothing really urgent then. Please reschedule my appointment with the Song couple, also with Mrs Kwon. I’m taking a vacation for the next two weeks, I’ll let Donghae Hyung know.”

 

“Ok sir, will do”

 

He hurriedly reviewed the reports handed to him signed his approval and got ready to go back home.

 

At home, he quickly changed and went to his studio which was part of their apartment that he used to compose his songs.

 

Feeling inspired he busied himself on his keyboard and guitar writing with a certain girl as his inspiration.

 

*********************

 

Seohyun woke up that Monday morning smiling. She loved this new feeling she was having. Spending that time with Yonghwa was getting easier than she had thought. She found out that he was easy to talk to and that the “getting to know you” part was interesting. They did share a few things in common, he found out that she plays the piano but haven’t been lately since entering college. 

 

Since she needed more money, she had to look for another part time job aside from being a server/waitress at Cafe Mystica. She considered her options among the newspaper and online ads and found out that there was a job opening as a stock clerk at a bookstore that she likes to frequent.

 

She quickly sent her resume on their website and decided to take a visit there later that morning so she could talk to the manager whom she was hoping was her Onnie Bo Young.

 

She actually had about five more months before the new semester begins, therefore she was hoping to earn enough money so she wouldn’t need to work two jobs, in the meantime a second job was necessary.

 

After taking a shower, she got dressed and took the bus which was about 15 minutes away from where she lived. 

 

Her energy level was high, she was brought back to last night once more about that conversation she had with Yonghwa.

 

“Seohyunssi, I know you said that you play the piano, I was hoping maybe one day we could try and get together with the boys and play some music?”

 

“Ah, well, I haven’t really tried playing with anybody, so I’m not sure if that would be a good idea.”

 

“I’m pretty sure we ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter