Chapter 4

Willing and Able
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The next day the girls start at the same time. Taeyeon trying still to memorize the menu she took home last night. Tiffany was the same as well. She was so exhausted last night she got up at 11:00 barely having time to memorize the menu she took home last night.

 

Seohyun on the other hand knew she was confident she knew everything that the cafe had to offer. She had to make sure she knew it before she came to work today. And just like yesterday they were assigned each to their “trainer/mentor “ and this time, were instructed to take the orders as well.

 

The three girls proved that they indeed were meant for the job, in a matter of hours, they managed to help with the flow of orders that were being taken and were left to work by themselves without Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri by their side.

 

Wanting to talk to his cousin, Yonghwa decides to go to the cafe earlier than his usual 6:30pm. So when Jessica saw him enter her office at 5:30, she was surprised to see him.

 

“Wow, you’re early today cuz...you don’t perform til 7:00, what’s going on?”

 

“I know right? But anyway, I just wanted to talk story with you Jess, you know, we hardly get to talk since you’re always busy and me too, you know with the song writing, practices and stuff. Anyway I wanted to thank you and Krys for giving us this break. Without you guys I don’t think we would’ve made it this big.”

 

“I should be thanking you and your boys, you guys helped us bring back this place up. It was good timing for all of us I think.....but you guys really do draw in the crowds. Your song writing is amazing Yong, don’t be surprised if someone out there scouts you guys.”

 

“Hahaha, nah, I wouldn’t expect anything like that, but thanks Jess.”

 

He leaned back on one of the comfy chairs that was facing Jessica’s desk.

 

“Uhhh, another thing I would like to ask you is about one of your new girls...Seohyun?”

 

Jessica looked at him skeptically.....with her eyebrows raised she asked. “What about her?”

 

“What do you know about her?”

 

“Why would you like to know?”

 

“Let’s just say that she caught my interest, not only mine, mind you but Jungshin as well.”

 

She shook her head in amazement.

 

“Wow Yong, this is the first time you’ve asked me about a girl. One of my employees too. Hmmmm” She lifted a finger to her chin as though pondering on something.

 

“Aw, c’mon Jess, please, help me out here.”

 

“Well, do you know that one of the requirements I had when we placed that “Help Wanted” sign was that they would not know who you guys were?..Well they all were clueless. And not only that, I told them last night that if they had any crushes on any of you they better rid of it in two weeks otherwise they’re going to be fired.”

 

“But I don’t think she’s anywhere close to those crazy fan girls. That’s why I was drawn to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter