Chapter 1

Willing and Able
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jung Yonghwa was your typical playboy. He was a popular vocalist in a four man band that regularly played at Cafe Mystica every Friday and Saturday nights. He and his band mates did not fail to draw crowds at the cafe and they all had their own screaming fan girls that cheered them on.

 

CNBlue as they called themselves, consisted of him, Jung Yonghwa, the other vocalist and guitarist, Lee Jonghyun who had his own set of die hard fans, had a very handsome face, complete with a pair of dimples and light brown eyes. Kang Minhyuk was their drummer with a killer eye-smile that had the girls swooning and lastly, their tallest member, Lee Jungshin who was the doppelgänger of the handsome actor Nam Joohyuk, their bassist.

 

Jung Yonghwa was a great composer, they sang all original songs during their gigs, but once in a while would do covers from other artists. The owners of the cafe were a two sister team composed of Jung Jessica, and Jung Krystal and yes, they were Yonghwa’s cousins. 

 

When Jessica and Krystal first bought the dying cafe from the previous owner three years ago, they knew that they needed a strategy to bring people in, that was about the time when Yonghwa and CNBlue just started out and what perfect timing for them. And before they knew it, they became the hottest band in a matter of months.

 

The boys absolutely loved the attention that they were gaining and in no time, they had regulars that were coming to the cafe just to hear them perform.  

 

Yonghwa being the leader of the band had the most fangirls and many were practically throwing themselves at him. Being the player he was, he often times would entertain the prettiest ones and go out with them, but of course he would not commit himself to any relationship which was cool with the many girls that followed him. All that mattered to them was that they could date him and if they were lucky enough, probably have a one night stand with him.

 

The girls knew what they were getting into so it really didn’t matter if Yonghwa should forget about them. It was just the thought of going out with the leader of CNBlue that gave them the thrill.

 

“Hyung, you should watch out with these crazy fangirls...you might come across one that would be too demanding then you would be in hot water.” Jonghyun told him.

 

“That’s right Hyung, you better be careful and make sure you don’t become an unplanned dad all of a sudden, you’ve been going out a lot lately and we know you’ve been sleeping around as well....” Minhyuk added.

 

Jungshin just nodded in agreement with the two as they all were eating dinner after practicing on a Tuesday night.

 

“Yah!!! I know my limits guys, I’m pretty picky with the ones I sleep with.  Plus who can blame me if they all want me, and this body?” He proudly beamed at the three. No worries, I tell them before hand that I don’t believe in commitments and if they do, then sorry but they need to move out of my face.”

 

“Whatever hyung...”

 

___________________________________________________

 

Because Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter