Chapter 3

Willing and Able
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated to YmaYma, kmh_giraffe, jerrynaaa, oktan-past,gogumajoy and sy5280 who commented on the last chapter....love you guys :) hope you enjoy this chapter!

 

 

When the four guys went home...(they all shared one apartment because it was just easier that way) they decided to sit down in their living room to have a few drinks.

 

“We did it again guys, the crowd loved the new song you wrote Hyung, it’s all over social media right now.” Minhyuk smiled as he was checking his SNS account.

 

“Good job you guys, yeah Jessica said that pretty soon it has to be “reservations only” the next time maybe in a couple of weeks at the cafe since it can barely fit all the people trying to see us.” Yonghwa took a swig of his can.

 

“I guess that’s why they needed to hire new staff to handle the crowd.” He added.

 

“Hyung, speaking of which, those new girls that Noona just hired were really cute, especially Seohyun.” Jungshin commented excitedly.

 

“Which one was she again?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“The tall shy one.”

 

Jungshin was shocked when Yonghwa answered.

 

“Wow hyung, you noticed? She’s totally my type. Maybe I can ask Noona Jessica if I can ask her out.”

 

“Hmmm. I don’t know Maknae, but I find myself interested as well.”

 

“But Hyung, you already have a lot of girls chasing you around.”

 

“I know Shinnie yah but that’s the thing, they’re the ones showing interest, not me. I thought it was cute when she shyly bowed at us. Haven’t had someone act like that in front of me in a while, so kind of refreshing to meet someone like that.”

 

“No fair Hyung...” Jungshin pouted while taking a gulp from his can of beer.

 

Minhyuk and Jonghyun just looked back and forth between the two and shook their heads.

 

****************************

 

Jungshin’s POV

 

Aish this Yonghwa Hyung, why did he have to show interest in Seohyun? Gosh, she’s such a dreamgirl. I don’t care. I’ll make sure to talk to her tomorrow night. We still can become friends right? Oh well, who knows though, maybe it won’t work out with Hyung...  Aish.....I’ll just try and get myself a little bit drunk.

 

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

 

Well I better talk to Jessica tomorrow and let her know that both Shinnie and I are interested in her new hire. She needs to keep it on the down low though so she doesn’t get spooked. She’s really interesting and I hope I can have a chance to get to know her. I have to run it by Jessica first though. Hmmm....Seohyun....pretty name. He took another swig at his can of beer and had a smile on his face thinking about that girl with the pretty name with that shy demeanor. “So cute.” He thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter