Chapter 6

Willing and Able
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hyung, so where did you go last night?”

 

His three dongsengs asked him during breakfast the next morning at about 9:00 am since they all wake up later on Sundays.

 

“I waited for Seohyunssi and brought her home.” He quickly stuffed a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

 

“Whoa, you really moved fast Hyung!” Jonghyun gave Yonghwa a high five so did Minhyuk.

 

.....Aish, I forgot to talk to Seohyunssi last night.....Jungshin scratched his head.

 

“So how was it Hyung?”

 

“Did you confess already?”

 

“Did she say yes?”

 

The three of them were all trying to ask questions all at the same time.

 

“No, I just told her my type and we talked. I didn’t want to scare her. She’s so adorable. But I hope she knows that I like her though. I’ve practically told her she was my ideal girl.”

 

“You’re so cool Hyung, hope you guys work out. She really seems like a great girl. Just don’t hurt her you know. I hope this will stop your being a playboy yeah Hyung.” Minhyuk smiled at Yonghwa while sipping his cup of coffee.

 

“Hyung, yeah, hope that she’s the one for you. You’ve been with too many girls that hope that you finally find your happiness.” Jonghyun added.

 

“Well, Hyung, if she doesn’t like you, I guess I still can have a chance right?”

Jungshin looked at him expectantly.

 

“In your dream Shinnie yah!!!” He laughed at them.

 

***********************************

 

When Seohyun woke up the next morning, she remembered last night.

 

Thinking about the the conversation they had made her blush again. 

 

She sat on her bed their conversation still fresh on her mind. She touched both of her cheeks and shook her head.

 

“Aish, Seohyun, you are so crazy blushing like a tomato especially in front of him! But that Yonghwassi was really straightforward and just confessed like that, I thought he just wanted to be friends....yeah, but why is my heart beating so fast and I have butterflies in my tummy? I have to admit it though, Yonghwassi really is handsome.... Haaaay...”

 

She could hardly get a grip on herself which was a new feeling for her since she never had the time to think of boys in the past, wanting to finish college.

 

She was only on her second year taking up her business degree wanting to someday work as an Accountant or Business Manager of some sort which is why she wanted to save money to pay for her matriculation.

 

Yonghwa indeed stirred some feelings in her, feelings that were totally foreign to her. And like she told him, she wasn’t sure she knew how to be friends with boys.

 

Even if her being a server at Cafe Mystica involves dealing with males, to her it was just focusing on the job without emotional strings attached.

 

Taking a deep breath, she got up from bed and planned on going on her normal Sunday schedule. She knew she had to report to Cafe Mystica at around 4:30 this afternoon, so she focused on tucking away her feelings for the leader of CNBlue at the moment.

 

 

***************************

 

 

When she arrived at Cafe Mystica at 4:15 pm....Taeyeon and Tiffany hurriedly approached her.

 

“Yah, Maknae...didn’t Jessicassi warn us not to have crushes on any of the CNBlue guys?” Taeyeon’s eyes were huge as she tried to hide her whispering so that the other servers wouldn’t hear, in case they were close by.

 

“I know right, Taeyeon Onnie, we saw you walking out with Yonghwassi last night. What was that all about?” Tiffany was worried as she too confronted Seohyun.

 

“Uh, let me explain to you both Onnie, I did not start talking to Yonghwassi, when we were done, I did not expect him to be waiting for me. He took me to see Jessicassi last night to make it clear that he could ask to be my friend, he knew that we had strict orders.”

 

“Jinja? So what did Jessicassi say?” Taeyeon asked her.

 

“Uh, she told him it’s alright and she told me she will not fire me. And also warned him to not hurt me.”

 

“Daebak!!!!! Wahhh uri Seohyun ya is so cool to attract Yonghwassi’s attention!”

 

The two girls were giggling happily and gave each other high fives while Seohyun turned red.

 

When the other servers walked in, the two girls hushed themselves not wanting to catch attention.

 

Yoona however, approached Seohyun and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter