Chapter 5

Willing and Able
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: dedicating this chapter to my awesome commentators: YmaYma, Kmh_giraffe, gogumajoy and soshi5...and to the people who upvoted: YmaYma, hanhan05 and FarahW you guys are THE BEST!! Hope you enjoy.....

 

 

When it was time to call it a night, Seohyun along with the rest of the staff that night headed towards their lockers and had to stop by the employee lounge on their way.  They were a bit surprised to see Yonghwa there and most especially when he seemed to single out Seohyun.

 

“Ah, Seohyunssi, I was wondering if I could talk to you for a little bit. Sorry, but I wanted to wait til you were finished so I was hoping if I could maybe walk you home.”

 

Seohyun was totally caught off guard and she saw the smirks on the other waitresses faces, including Taeyeon and Tiffany who were giving her warning signs not to. Remembering what Jessica mentioned before to not get involved with any of the CNBlue members she politely declined.

 

Yonghwa however would not take no for an answer.

 

“If you’re worried about losing your job, don’t worry because I asked for clearance from Jessica before I talked to you. If you doubt me, she’s still in her office, we can do a quick stop to get confirmation if you’d like.”

 

Seohyun was blushing, but because she didn’t want to be such a stuck up, she nodded her head in agreement to seek out Jessica if it’s ok if Yonghwa take her home.

 

Jessica was still busy looking at some paperwork when Yonghwa and Seohyun entered her office.

 

“Hey Jess, I just was wondering if you could ease Seohyun’s mind that she’s not at risk of losing her job if I ask to take her home and see her more often.”

 

Seohyun was full on blushing, embarrassed because Yonghwa wanted to ask if he could take her home.

 

“Don’t worry Seohyunssi, my cousin was practically begging me to allow him to get to know you better, I did promise him he could since it was he who is initiating the interest and not any of my employees. I’ll make it clear to the rest of the staff too that it wasn’t your doing, but this kiddo here that’s disturbing you.” Jessica had a wide smile on her face.

 

Seohyun just shyly nodded and looked at Yonghwa.

 

“Thanks cuz, by the way, aren’t you going home yet, it’s pretty late already.”

 

“My pleasure, soon, I’m just waiting for Leeteuk Oppa to fetch me. He had lotta work to finish too.”

 

“Okay then tell Hyung we should catch up together sometime, haven’t seen him in ages.”

 

“Will do, now take care of Seohyunssi Yong, remember what I told you.”

 

“Yes ma’am, good night.”

 

“Good night Yong, good night Seohyunssi, make sure you let me know if he doesn’t behave ok?”

 

“C’mon now Jess...don’t scare her.”

 

“I’m serious.”

 

“I know and don’t worry she’s in good hands.”

 

“Uh, good night Jessicassi.”

 

******************************

 

“Ah, Yonghwassi, I normally have to catch the bus to go home, it’s about 25 minutes by bus.”

 

“It’s fine, I don’t mind public transportation myself. We four share an apartment which is close by the cafe, but sometimes we use Minhyuk’s car to get to the cafe especially the last six months because we’ve been trying to avoid any crazy fangirls.”

 

“Oh....”

 

“Uhm, Seohyunssi, I know this is too forward of me, but I really wanted to get to know you better. Honestly it’s been a long time since I’ve been interested in a girl, so I hope you don’t get freaked out.”

 

“Yonghwassi, I uh, don’t know what to say, I’m very honored that you would like to know me better but I’m not quite sure if I’m capable of being a friend....uh what I mean is that I haven’t had time to be friends with guys in the past and not too sure if I know how?”

 

She was nervously twisting her hands together looking down, not too sure if she could contain the huge blush she had on her face.

 

Yonghwa foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter