Chapter 2

Willing and Able
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Three pm sharp that Friday afternoon, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun were being introduced to their trainers, Sooyoung and Yoona by Jessica.

 

The three were really excited upon learning they each got hired to work at Cafe Mystica. As they were handed over to Sooyoung and Yoona, they were first given a tour of the cafe and then were given instructions on what and where things were. Then they were each given a copy of the menu of the items that they serve and were instructed to bring home a copy so they could study and memorize it.

 

It was already 4:30 but there were customers that needed to be served so while the rest of the staff were already on the floor, Yoona took the three girls to the locker rooms and gave them their uniforms to change into.

 

“Okay listen up you three, tonight and tomorrow night are the busiest nights of the week because that is when CNBlue performs.”

 

As soon as the three heard Yoona mention CNBlue, their eyes opened wide with curiosity, not being able to stop herself, Tiffany interrupted Yoona by asking. “WHO is CNBlue?”

 

“Who you ask? Well, they are a four man band that performs here and the girls go crazy for them, and you will see why. “ Yoona was all smiles when she answered Tiffany.

 

That temporarily satisfied their curiosity so they just waited to see what all the hype was about.

 

Sooyoung then asked Taeyeon to stay with her and she asked Yuri if Tiffany could train with her which Yuri had no problem with and that left Yoona with Seohyun. At first, the three waitresses asked their protégés to deliver their customer’s drinks just so they could get used to carrying the trays and so on and so forth. The three newbies were definitely fast learners pleasing not only their mentors but Jessica and Krystal as well who were secretly observing them from their loft office.

 

At six, the cafe was really getting busy and there was also a crowd already gathering around the front of the stage area where Yonghwa’s band would perform. This always happened on Friday and Saturday nights and you could see a lot of their regular customers coming. 

 

At 6:45 Yoona whispered to Seohyun,Taeyeon and Tiffany, “ The guys are almost ready to come out, then you’ll see why we get busy.”

 

Five minutes to seven and there were rounds of cheers coming from the crowd as you could hear sound checks being done by the various instruments that were previously placed on stage. There were also a bunch of screaming girls holding makeshift signs up with various slogans on them.... “We love you Yonghwa!”  “CNBlue you own my heart!!!!” “Jonghyun my baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter