There's Something In the Rain

The Boy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After several days of not seeing him Dara knew that she missed him. For once she found a guy who is loving, caring and who loves her more that she loves him. For once there is someone who is willing to go beyond his means to please her and love her. She felt bad for what she blurted out that night.

It was raining when she finally saw him go out to the beach again. She ran up to her room and got the handkerchief from his dad.

Jiyong decided to walk out on the beach, he wanted to drown his tears with the falling rain. His life is messed up with his parents divorcing and the only girl he finally loved leaving him too. He is contemplating on what to do next when…

“Jiyong!!!” huh Dara? She turned around and found her walking towards him.

“Dara its raining you shouldn’t go out in the rain you might get sick.” He replied worried about her.

“Wanted to give this back to you, I know how important this is for you” as she handed him back the handkerchief from his father.

“But you didn’t really have to go out in the rain to give this to me or you could have handed it to my grandma.”

“No I wanted to personally thank you and hand it over to you. I have not seen you lately so when I saw you I knew I had to do it. Besides I love walking in the rain – I used to do it a lot when I was young”

“But you are young!” Jiyong added.

They walked side by side along the beach. Jiyong was looking at her the whole time.

“Jiyong I’m sorry for what happened the other day. I didn’t mean to hurt you or anything like that. Neither did I mean to insult you and rive you away. It’s just that you have to realize that I am at that stage of my life where I can fight my own battles.”

“You never have to fight your battles alone now, this is what I am here for.”

“Thanks for being my friend Jiyong.”

Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter