How to Get The Girl

The Boy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey man where are we going tonight?” Taeyang sat beside Jiyong and placed his hand on his shoulders.

“I don’t know man…” Jiyong was stretching his neck looking at his neighbors’ place looking for Dara.

“Why don’t we go to the cocktail bar a couple of blocks away from here it’s a popular hangout for college boys and girls here we might be able to find a girl to date there – what do you say?” Seungri who also sat on the other side of Jiyong.

“I…I don’t know I think I wanna stay at home?”

“Eyyy you are stalking Dara right – you like her right?” Taeyang teased Jiyong.

“Me … no!!!”

“Then why are you stretching your neck like that? Who are you looking for the maid???hahahaha!!!” Seungri added.

“No I am just curious I’ve never really lived beside a celeb before you know…”

“Hmm liar!!!” Taeyang sneered at Jiyong.

“Hey if you really want her attention why don’t we go to her place and introduce ourselves?” Seungri proposed.

“No that’s not the trend now-a-days the best way to get the attention of the girl you like is to steal her undies for souveneir!!!” Taeyang said

“Whaaaat??? Are you some kind of a ???” Jiyong said.

“No!!! I swear my friend do it a lot!!!” Taeyand defended himself.

“Well I’ve heard about it but have never done it…but would you like to try?” Seungri commented.

 

“God won’t we get busted for doing that?” Jiyong said.

“No man it’s perfectly alright….”Taeyang assured the two.

“Are you sure?” Jiyong asked.

“Sure man we will just get her attention.”Taeyang added.

And so they waited for night fall to secretly go around the house and enter the neighbor’s place. True enough the undies were hanging in the clothesline. As they crept near the clothes line…

“Get the pink one!” Seungri coached Jiyong.

“Man do I really have to be the one to get it?”

“You like her right?” Taeyang said.

“Yes but…”

“No buts man we’re here no backing out now.”

And Jiyong nervously snatched the undies but it broke the clothesline and crushed. Nanny Mia came out…

“Who’s…. why are you?” she was confused at first but realizing what happened quickly ran after the three boys who were sprinting away from the place.

“You erts why are you taking my underwear??? Come back here crazy guys come back here once I get my hands on you I will break your necks!!! Come back here…” unfortunately she was way too slow for them.

In a distance…

“Whew that was close!!!” Seungri said catching his breath.

“You s I took the wrong underwear!!!” Jiyong threw the undies away disappointed.

“Sorry man didn’t know they had the same size hahahahahaha!!!” Taeyang said.

“I am not going to believe you guys ever again!!!” Jiyong stomped his feet.

“Hey there are other ways … this is just the first…”

“No way if I listen to your second recommendation I might be killed by the housekeeper – enough of your suggestions…”Jiyong said.

“But hey it was fun, right?” Seungri commented.

“Yeah it was fun!!!” Taeyang agreed.

“Well yes and at least we got inside her backyard.” Jiyong said finally smiling.

From that point on Jiyong started stalking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter