EX - plode

The Boy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dara! Dara!” someone was knocking at the door.

“She’s not here sir, this is trespassing sir,” TOP pushed nanny aside and went straight to the veranda where Dara was sitting.

“What do you think you’re doing here?” Dara asked.

“Why are you not answering my texts and calls?”

“We are over!!! There is no need to respond to any of your calls,”TOP tried to grab her from the shoulder and Dara pushed him, ”Get out of here!”

“No Dara please talk to me I am leaving her, I’m filing for divorce.”

“Divorce? Huh you said you were single to start with you made me fall for you knowing that you are married – leave!!! I don’t need you in my life.”But TOP grabbed her arm and is trying to embrace her but Dara struggled.

“I am not lying we are filing for divorce as we speak.”

“Whether it’s the truth or not I am not going to listen to you anymore!” Dara shouted again trying to free herself from the strong hold of TOP.

Jiyong heard Dara’s voice from their veranda and saw what was happening and he was so pissed off when TOP grabbed Dara that he jumped over the fence towards Dara’s house.

“Man leave her alone!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter