Paris

Search Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: Instagram images here are made up!

 

 

 

Seulgi never told the others about her painful rejection. The four friends checked in the Saint James Albany hotel and spa. Yeri managed to get the deluxe suite for under $1000, with breakfast included; on one of her many travel apps.

 

The flight was long and all of them got jet lag. However, Seulgi still insisted on searching for Irene.

 

"Unnie, calm down and take a rest. Also, since we are here, let's enjoy the scenery a bit." Joy said and dragged her to the window.

 

It was beautiful. Seulgi couldn't help but to take various shots of the city's lights. Then again, it made her wonder how we're they going to find Irene in such a huge place. The only clue they had was the Eiffel Tower.

 

All of them decided to book the night tour of the Eiffel Tower. Thus, they decided to visit other famous landmarks in the morning in hopes of finding Irene's whereabouts.

 

A must to do in Paris was eating her pastries and also visiting famous landmarks. The four friends went to places such as ancient cathedrals, Louvre Museum, Arc de Triomphe and more. However Seulgi wasn't enjoying it to the fullest since she would stray away from the group to roam around to see if she could find Irene.

 

"Why not we go take a tour of the catacombs?" Wendy hummed with a glint in her eye.

 

"Hell no!" Yeri hissed and moved a little closer to Joy. Even if the sun hadn't set yet, saying that word made Yeri tremble.

 

"Didn't someone get lost and die in there recently?" Joy asked. 

 

"Ponies, babies, sun, sea, ponies, babies, sun, sea, ponies, babies, sun, sea." Yeri covered her ears and repeated to herself.

 

"Say, talking about lost... Where is Seulgi?" Wendy asked. 

 

The three of them shot their head around anxiously and let out a sigh of relief once Yeri spotted Seulgi's signature bun among the crowd at a nearby pastry store.

 

.

 

Their last stop after a scrumptious dinner was the Eiffel Tower. They actually contemplated on whether they should pay to go up or not. Irene had always been scared of heights so she most likely wouldn't go there.

 

"I have a feeling we should." Yeri said.

 

"Right. Even if we don't find anything, at least we got to experience it." Joy chimed in.

 

"Who knows, we might find a clue. If I were Irene, I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity either." Wendy added.

 

The four ended up going up. They didn't regret once they saw the night view of the city. It was prettier than what they saw at their hotel. There was a gift shop nearby which Yeri entered while her unnies took pictures. She looked through the postcards, figurines and key chains before landing at the soft toys section. The various animals were dressed in the colours of the French flag. It was adorable, especially the bear.

 

Yeri knew to take the ones at the back. Irene had always thought her that the goods at he back were the ones that were less or never damaged.

 

"Oh?" She raised her brow when she checked the toy she was about to buy.

 

There coincidentally was a note.

 

"If you find this, hello~

But if you find this, Guten tag!" - IBJH

 

Yeri immediately bought the bear and showed it to her unnies.

 

"Guten tag..." Wendy read.

 

"German!" Joy exclaimed. "Her next stop might be Germany!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter