Korea

Search Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: Instagram images here are made up!

 

 

 

Irene had always been the perfect child. She topped her school, excelled in sports and even mastered various musical instruments such as the piano, violin, cello and many more. To students in her university, she was admirable, beautiful, caring, and dependable, everyone swoons over her wherever she went. That was why it was so shocking when Irene suddenly vanished, only leaving a single letter behind.

 

Her parents contacted the police but they couldn't do anything since she was already and adult and chose to leave the house herself. In addition to that, Irene sends back postcards to report her safety.

 

They were left distraught and confused about why their obedient daughter would suddenly leave home without a reason. Irene's closet friends, Seulgi, Joy, Yeri and Wendy, also had no clue where she could've went. It was obvious that among the group of friends, Seulgi took Irene's disappearance the hardest.

 

"I'm going to find her." Seulgi exclaimed as she started to search Irene's room.

 

Irene's parents had given her friends permission to enter. She thought maybe they would find out where she is because her friends knew her well.

 

"Don't be silly Seul. Only god knows where she have went." Wendy said.

 

"Yea, she might be anywhere in Korea or even halfway around the world now." Joy added.

 

"You guys are not helping..." Seulgi frowned.

 

"Give her a break. She didn't get to confess and now her crush is gone." Yeri teased, knowing that Seulgi's huge crush was a secret that only the four of them shared.

 

"Shut up." Seulgi grumbled.

 

Irene writes a diary. Seulgi knows that because she had been to her house many times. They were neighbors. Seulgi knew it was mean to look at it but then again, Irene did show it to her on a couple of occasions.

 

It was placed nicely along with her purple rulers, mathematical set and stationaries in a drawer. She took it out, solved the code on the lock and flipped it to the last entry.

 

It was from a few days ago. The day Irene disappeared.

 

.

 

~Log: search party, flash lights~

 

This was exactly what I needed. I have been thinking of leaving and now I'm inspired. Like all hi-s, There are goodbye. Mine just came early. From: yours sincerely.

 

.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter