Slovenia - Part 1

Search Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: Instagram images here are made up!

 

 

 

Irene had been keeping track of where the four girls had gone. She initially didn’t expect them to go look for her. She actually left clues to the places she would go just for the fun of it. Irene never planned far either. It was only when she saw their pictures in the Netherlands that she decided to continue this game.

 

When Seulgi and the gang were in Rotterdam, Irene was already in Amsterdam. She didn't have much time to plan where to plant a clue so she thought a lock that she'd been saving would do it.

 

"I hope you see it, my dear bear." Irene hummed and kissed the lock before securing it.

 

That day was her last day in Amsterdam before flying to Austria.

 

Traveling alone in a country where you know nothing of was a bit of a pain. With the added language barrier, Irene almost found herself in a dire situation when she almost missed her flight. However, she did make it with the help of Google translate and a few Korean tourists here and there.

 

She never regretted running away from home. This trip was actually a much-needed healing session for her and the daily stress that she feels. It was only when she was alone that she could fully be herself. In these countries, no one judged her for her student body status, no one judged her for her family status. She could finally fee like a normal human being.

 

Irene smiled to herself as she looked at her phone.

 

"Last clue~" She hummed and clicked the upload button.

 

(A/N: Please ignore time stamps)

 

Seulgi didn't know that Irene had removed the block until she saw the post. It was a day ago that she and the other three girls were still blocked but now they finally had access. Should she feel happy that Irene unblocked her? Should she feel sad because Irene had never gave a thought about her feelings? Or, should she feel angry that she still haven't gotten an answer to her confession? Seulgi didn't know what to feel.

 

While Wendy scrambled to get the cheapest and fastest flight there, Joy and Yeri were packing and arranging transport. They could use a pair of extra hands but they knew they should leave Seulgi alone for now.

 

.

 

Seulgi was still in a daze when they arrived in the Slovenian airport. Wendy had to hold her hand to make sure she didn’t get lost while they traveled to their hotel.

 

“Seulgi unnie, you okay?” Yeri, her roommate, asked.

 

“H-huh? Y-yea! Are we heading off now? I’m ready.” She replied.

 

Yeri frowned and looked at her from head to toe. She was definitely not ready. So, Yeri offered to style her before meeting Joy and Wendy who were already waiting outside the hotel.

 

Their first stop was Ljubljana, the capital and largest city in Slovenia. Since they didn’t know when Irene arrived in Slovenia and knew that she was in Prian through a reverse Google image search, they could only assume that Irene might come back to the main city.

 

Seulgi seemed bothered and not bothered at the same time. When they arrived in the capital, she never showed interest in wanting to search for Irene. Whatever the other three girls wanted to do, she just followed. It was rather worrisome.

 

The four visited the Ljubljanica River and had lunch by one of the outdoor cafes that lined along the river.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter