Belgium

Search Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: Instagram images here are made up!

 

 

 

The groups current plan was to go to the german speaking countries. They all planned it on with the remaining budget they had and decided that their first location would be Belgium then Germany and finally Austria. On the train ride, the canadian with a GPA of 3.93 explained what the message couldve meant.


"Even without the initials, it was easy to see that the hand writing was similar to Irene's by comparing it to her journal. The other thing is, in the first sentence where she wrote 'If you find this, Hello' meant that she knew a random person couldve picked this particular bear up. But her second sentence, 'But if you find this, Guten tag', where she had emphasized the 'you' tells us that she had some hope that one of us have found it."

 

Wendy sounded profound for that minute. Joy looked at Wendy and gave her a slow applause while yeri joined in later. On the other hand, Seulgi already lost Wendy after the first sentence.

 

.

 

They finally arrived in the Brussels, Belgium and the first thing Joy did was showing off the only German word she learnt by greeting all the random commuters. Some of them stared but others were kind enough to return her greetings.

 

"Guten tag~ ahh!! A child! Guten tag~" Joy hummed.

 

"I am so sorry." Wendy said to the Mother and dragged joy away.

 

They checked in to their hotel, xxx hotel that offered an awesome view. This time it was all thanks to Seulgi who managed to snatch them the cheap deal.

 

Today was their fourth day in Europe and Seulgi had somehow came to terms with Irene's disappearance.

 

Seulgi had planned the whole day for them. In the morning they would go to a market, then a city tour with food and drinks involved before going to their hotel's restaurant at night. The whole gang was actually pleased that Seulgi looked a little better than yesterday and was hyped about her plans. Seulgi allowed everyone to roam free at the market. They all split and looked at the items that each vendor had to offer.

 

.

 

Yeri was scouting out for foods when she passed by a florist.

 

"Flowers for the pretty lady?" A florist, a man in his 50s, hummed and passed a bouquet to Yeri.

 

"For me? Free?" She uttered with the little English she knew.

 

"Yes! Free~" He said.

 

"Th-ank you!" Yeri squealed.

 

"Have a nice day!" The charming old man chuckled.

 

Yeri thanked him profusely again and skipped away while giggling to herself. She couldn't wait to show off to her unnies.

 

 

Everyone gasped when they saw how big of a bouquet Yeri got.

 

“Unfair!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter