Seventh

We will figure it out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The quiet and empty park they used to know is not here. Instead, a big and messy place filled with kindergartners and dogs and lots of trash and people. Sea of men. The others arrived soon after them.

     “Wow.. When was the last time we were here again? Trainee days right?” exclaimed Jun. 

     “ Not really. I was here just last week.” replied Wonwoo. Everyone just stayed quiet. And looked at his statue like face sipping on the coffee he brought on the way there. “Anyways, let’s start looking then.” said Jisoo trying to get the boys moving. 

     

     They start chasing the little red dot. The park was filled with all kinds of people. Mostly kids. They are having an outing apparently. Dogs are on the run too. Running around chasing the kids. They had to be careful not to knock the kids of their feet. The kids kept running onto them too. Some of them even tell them that they look good.
 

     “Oppa!! You are really handsome. Hehe. Play with us.” Said an innocent little girl while pulling Jisoo’s hand. “Sorry but Oppa have to look for a friend. Did you see another handsome Oppa around here?” said Jisoo with a cute voice. “Yes. Yes. Yes! Look look look over there!” said the girl’s friend while pointing at Wonwoo who is behind him. “Haha no. Someone else. I know he is there.” Giggled Jisoo and Wonwoo. “How about that Oppa or that one or that really cool Oppa over there? Are any of them the one you are looking for?” Said an older kid while pointing at Jun, Vernon and S.Coups. “ Wait! There is a handsome oppa there too!” while pointing at Mingyu. “So many handsome oppas!! Yey!! Hehe.” Joshua and Wonwoo are highly amused and laughed. 

     “Gather boys!!!  We should probably start getting serious about this. I just don’t feel worried at all for some reason.” Said S.Coups. “I have an explanation!” exclaimed Wonwoo. “ How about the fact that someone sick can’t go through walls and do parkour all over our neighborhood. Simple right?” Everyone silently nodded in agreement. 

     “I still think we should start looking seriously. What if something really happened?” said Jisoo nervously. “ Let’s go then.” S.Coups breaking the silence. 

 

     They then continued walking around the park. They also met some Carats along the way. They were worried they would attract too much attention, but unexpectedly, these few Carats didn’t chase them at all and just waved in admiration. They were very pleased and highly proud of their fans that know privacy. They then noticed that Jeonghan is still running but this time in a road they know of.

     “Wait a second. Isn’t this the road to …” Jun didn’t get to finish and they found themselves in front of Pledis's office building, but now with uncountable pairs of hungry eyes staring right at them with pouncing stances. “Run” 

     They all turned back without a second thought and started splitting up. Running at full speed to who knows where. 

     

     

      Except for Jun. Because he hesitated previously and for his ability to blend in with the background, he was hidden behind the others and those eyes haven’t seen him so he had the time to get into a café right beside him to hide behind it’s walls. He flawlessly sat down and ordered two cups of coffee to go. One black and one with creamer and milk. He then waited for his orders and by the time his coffees are done, he just walked out holding two cups of coffee and entered Pledis building with no worries. Flawlessly. 

      He is then met with his Jeonghan hyung sitting on the stairs panting and looking at the ceilings. He put the black coffee beside Jeonghan and sat beside him on the other side. 

     “Are you good, hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter