Third

We will figure it out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     After the day he lied to s, The8 asked Jeonghan what happened. Of course Jeonghan told his dongsaeng. He couldn’t bare to hold it in by himself anymore. He told him everything. Every single part. About his illness and what it will cause.

     The8 just listened. Silently. He didn’t disturb his hyung and just listened to every single word. He can tell that Jeonghan hid this for a long time and the urge to tell the others were slowly rising. He can see his hyung’s expression ease up as he was telling him his long kept story. He felt happy that his hyung is willing to share this tale with him. But he felt horrible. He couldn’t tell that anything was wrong with his hyung. He felt the guilt spilling from inside him.

     As he was listening, he was serious. He mentally wrote down everything that can happen. Like if his hyung can’t wake up, he needs to press really hard on the soles of his feet with the corner of his fingers because that is where his senses are still strong. Or where he kept his medicine and where are his emergency needles. What he will do if this were to happen or what he will say if that happens. Every single scenario that can possibly happen. He too thought that telling the members was the best course of action. Jeonghan agreed but he said that it would be better if they could hide for a longer time. He said if there is a way to reduce the effects then he doesn’t want to needlessly bother them and their busy schedules. He said in the end of his long speech,”Minghao ya. Can you please keep it a secret at least for now. I promise I will tell the others in less than half a year. I will figure out a way. No matter the way. And don’t think that I don’t care about you. I just told you because I needed someone to help me with things. I just thought that it would be useless to try to fool you and your keen eyes. I know that you would understand. Please.” “Of course, hyung. But you need to remember to tell me if anything is wrong. Anything. Even the most trivial things. Promise me. And if anything goes out of hand, I will tell Coups hyung and you can’t stop me.” He said seriously. They shook hands and promised themselves to keep it to themselves and tell the others in less than half a year.

     Now, it has been almost 7 months after The8 knew. Time to tell the others came earlier than expected. Jeonghan very unready to see their reactions. And The8 feeling more guilty than ever. It’s a free day today. Seventeen is lounging around the dorm. The8 and Jeonghan is getting ready to tell them for more than 2 weeks now but never got the chance to speak up. Now is the perfect time. The tour is over and they just celebrated his birthday happily together with everyone. They aren’t prepared to take in the nagging that will come soon. They were nervous but they must do it. The both of them have acted weirdly these past few months. Very weird even. They talk to each other the most and can hardly get away from each other. Jeonghan actually got sick 2 times in the span of 6 months. The8 was there the whole time.

     The others knew about him being sick but he himself didn’t. He even tried to tell the others he was fine the 2 times it happened. Until The8 came and told him he really is burning hot. The both of them secretly went to the doctor’s clinic that diagnosed Jeonghan and asked what he should take and what should be avoided. He couldn’t take normal cold or fever medicines and he got special ones for every sickness. They even lied another lie about Jeonghan’s allergy to the contents of normal medicines. And they believed him completely. The8 is also in a tight meal restriction because he needed to lie a lot of times in order to cover for his hyung. Over and over again. They were horrible liers but the members believed them anyway. They thought something was off but they brushed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter