Second

We will figure it out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


     But even after all that, all the other Seventeen members barely suspects that there is something wrong with their second eldest. Jeonghan is somehow grateful for that but he also feels as if the members don't pay attention to him. There were plenty of times where he felt like he should just tell the others about it. And partially because he knows that this illness actually has no cure. And all he can do is prevent it from getting worse. The amount of medicine he is taking is also increasing. But even his roommate and brother, S.Coups didn't really pay attention to the amount of medications Jeonghan is taking every day.

     Seventeen is currently in the middle of their world tour. Jeonghan is doing amazing. He practices like crazy. He can take in all the new choreographies like water. He is really satisfied with that. But he knows that even if he barely feels it, he knows his body is struggling to stand. 

     The fact that Jeonghan have this illness probably numb his brain. He didn't want to drag the team down especially after he saw all of them try their hardest to be better every single day. He can still mentally feel emotions which is a good thing. 

     Now he has to have amazing self control. He has to know when to stop even if it feels as if he could have done more, a lot more. 

     The reason is obviously because a younger member saw him treating his own bruised arms and legs after all the hellish dance practices. There were even scars, wounds. But the thing that frightened The8, the member who saw him, the most is the fact that Jeonghan did that with a strict face. The second The8 saw him, he wanted to run into his hyung's room without a second thought but before he even took the first step, Jeonghan cried.

     Tears that were like rivers flowing smoothly on his beautiful pale cheeks. The8 froze. It didn’t look like his hyung was crying cause he was hurting but he looked like he was lamenting over the pain itself. He was smiling and almost giggling. The next thing he knew was that he just stood there until his hyung is done tending to every single bruise on his body, at least the ones he can actually see. But because Jeonghan couldn't exactly know where he got bruised, he needed a mirror to see. There is a giant bruise on his back. The biggest one The8 saw. It was purple and blue and green on the right side of his ribs on his back. He knew his hyung can barely reach it because of the mere size of it. 

     Jeonghan had been listing every single bruise and wound even before Minghao saw him. Of course Minghao wondered why. He said where which wound came from and when of the day. Minghao couldn’t be more surprised of how much there were. He knew his hyung were clumsy but not this much. And he also wondered why he didn’t tell anyone and how he hid the pain so well to the point that nobody noticed. 

     He finally decided to come inside. Jeonghan was looking in the mirror and didn’t notice him. He was still struggling with the bruise on his back. While mumbling to himself “How could this be so big? It wasn’t even that much of a fall. Urgh. I can’t reach!” Minghao crept up behind him and Jeonghan saw him in the mirror. Shocked, he stuttered,” Minghao..ya.” Minghao was silent. Tears visible in his eyes. He took the medicinal ointment from Jeonghan's other hand and rubbed it on the bruised area. Jeonghan just looked down and limped his body while standing. 

     Minghao on the other hand started to cry. It started as sniffles then the tears started to run down. He didn’t even try to stop it. He just let it all out. All while still steadily rubbing the ointment on his beloved brother. They stayed silent. Very silent to the point that they can hear the foot steps of Hansol that is outside the room with the others that just came back from grocery shopping. The both of them can hear that someone is coming. Minghao stood up and rushed to the door perfectly on time to meet Hansol's face that is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter