Fourth

We will figure it out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And back to the day after all that. The day all of them lounge around the dorm being bored and sleep longer than usual. The free day they rarely have. All of them are trying hard to make use of it. Some by finally catching up on their friends and family or uploading something to the media for their fans. Except the two. And yes those two.

     They have to tell today. No other day waiting for them. It’s time. Jeonghan actually proposed an idea to not mention The8 to free him from all the nagging but he flat out disagree with that. He would rather take the blame than let his brother cover for him by lying more than they have already. 

     They keep eyeballing each other every time they pass by each other. Always. They are restless. It up on the afternoon now and Jeonghan probably can’t wait any longer and decided to call for everyone to gather in the living room. When he said it, The8 immediately stood by him and stared at the others together with him to show that he is in this together with his hyung and to also tell his hyung that he is not backing up the shared blame. Jeonghan sighed at the sight of it but felt better and more at ease that there is someone to rely on at times like these.
 

    Also on the other side, when Jeonghan called for everyone, Jisoo eyeballed S.Coups hard. Almost as if he said, “It is time.” All of them followed their second eldest to the living room and called for the ones that are still daydreaming on their beds, some of them, Hoshi and Woozi. 
 

   All of them looked at each other confused. They even had the time to joke around and thought that their hyung is probably going to say something typical like ‘stay healthy' or ' remember to lock the door' or ' throw away your own rubbish' and something like that. But that is not the case however. 
 

   When the two who knew, heard them talk, they were pleased. They at least have to be able to laugh at the last moments before they start nagging right? The8 felt a steam on his head. He felt how angry he was at himself when he didn’t see anything sketchy with his hyung. Now he feels something like that but towards s that didn’t even notice anything. Some of them did and he was quite happy that at least there were some that saw something strange and weren’t like him who didn’t see anything wrong. The others on the other hand, he felt quite disappointed. 
 

   “Guys, time for business.” Jeonghan said. “Give me the money~~” said Hoshi playfully. They giggled. “Be serious.” Said Minghao with his thug hao mode on. “Okay, let’s listen now.” Said Mingyu while tapping Minghao's shoulder. 

    “ Umm.. I wonder if any of you feel strange about anything. Like around us and .. you know.” Jeonghan said cautiously. “ You are weird now, hyung.” Dokyeom said while the others started to listen seriously. “ What about before this?” Minghao stated. “I noticed it!” stated the youngest. “ The bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter