Fifth

We will figure it out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Everyone was either teary or silent. Phones on their hands but the screens were blank like their eyes. Minghao was ready. The nagging and tears. He knew Jeonghan hyung must have tricked him about the shot so that he can explain alone. He was furious. He looked back at Jeonghan who is looking at the others together with him, smiling like a satisfied child. He tapped him and said,” I bet you said it without me, hyung. Traitor. How could you lie to me. I was so worried.” Minghao said with a dissatisfied tone. “ Hehehe. I just couldn’t wait for your slow explanation. They would have asked lots of questions in that span of time.”

          “ I just wanted to take it slowly okay?” Then they continued watching the others expressions slowly changing. They giggled for they knew since long ago and that it was not life and death stuff so the both of them giggled through it all. They liked teasing the other members. Especially the younger ones because they are more sensitive.

          They started talking when the largest of them started to sniffle. Mingyu the giant is sniffling. “Oh. Oh. Oh. He is crying. Nyehehe.” 8 with his signature giggle. His hyung joined in the giggles. “Aww. Don’t cry~~” 8 continuing to tease his brother. 

          They continued this until their eldest started to sniffle too and until his tear dropped on Hannie's hand. They both looked up and saw their eldest's red and pink face with tears.
 

          “Aww.. Hahahaha. Don’t cry.” Jeonghan said to their leader while trying to stand. “ It’s okay. Don’t cry. It’s okay. You know I have always been fine right? Let’s stop crying now. Hmm?” Jeonghan said to him while hugging and tapping his back. 

          But Coups pushed him back to the wall that startled him and 8. Minghao stood up and stayed beside his Hannie hyung while seemingly protecting him from even the leader with an instant change of expressions. 

 

        “ How could you two act as if this is not important? You hid this from us for so long and want to just walk out of it like it’s nothing? Don’t you care about us at all and how we would feel about it? How could you be so inconsiderate? We promised to tell each other everything and don’t keep secrets. And what is this? You two are so dead. You hear me? DEAD! I don’t even know you!” yelled the leader he turned back and kicked the coffee table. The two youngers are silent for a moment. 
 

         “It’s nothing serious you know? We’ll just need to be more careful and pay more attention! The both of us survived all this time without any of 11 grown men noticing. Then what is the difference? Even only two of us can manage all these without any outside help. We are telling you because we feel guilty to keep a secret from our own brothers so we did it. Then why are you angry? I don’t want to be sick. But I am so what can I do? None of you noticed. Shouldn’t we be angry? You are my brothers but no one even asked. Only in 3 months, Myungho already found out. In a weird way actually. But at least he did. It’s not life threatening or will it change my personality. So what is your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter