Sixth (Modified)

We will figure it out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-°°° Next Morning °°°-

 

          “Hyung~~ Did you see Jeonghan hyung? He is not in Myungho hyung’s room. Did he go buy breakfast? I am hungry~” The maknae asked his abundant amount of hyungs. “ He just went outside, Dino yah.” 8 walking out of his room. “ Hyung! Sorry I woke you up. Are you feeling better?” “ I feel normal Chan. Never better. Cough cough.” Minghao cleared his throat softly. Dino looks at his hyung worriedly. His usual noisy but cool Myungho hyung is sick and talks softly now. Anyone would feel weird around him like this. 

          “Minghao-ssi! Breakfast!” S.Coups calling to the sick boy once he heard him. “Coming! Let’s go Chan.” “Hyung go on. I already ate. I am going to look for Jeonghan hyungie. Eat well okay?” 

          “Don’t look for him Dino. He'll come back soon. He is out buying some more meds. Here.” 8 handed him a keychain and two identical keys. “ Those are the keys to the save for Jeonghan hyung's meds. And the keychain is a GPS tracker. If you see the red dot getting closer, it will flicker. When it does, call me okay? Thanks Dino.” And 8 was off to eat some breakfast. The maknae trying to take in what he just heard.

          “What did you give Chan, Minghao-ssi?” asked their father in charge. All the eating members waiting for an answer. “ A GPS tracker. Just in case Jeonghan hyung came back.” 

          The others almost choked on their food. Mingyu cleared his throat and said,” You guys have GPS trackers? How could we not know this. Since when?” “Since a while ago. Three months maybe. It is quite useful I would say.” 8 replied nonchalantly.

          “Do the both of you have that?” Asked a very calm Wonwoo. “Yup. I would get really worried if Jeonghan hyung don’t answer my phone or if I am away from him so we decided to get  GPS trackers so we can know where the other is and be at ease. Don’t ask ,'What about your phones?’ cause if our phones are off then wouldn’t the GPS there be off too? So yeah, now let me eat.”Minghao said while looking chill. The others just looked at each other. 

           “Actually..” The8 perked up while eating. “ Jeonghan hyung have two. One of them is a bracelet and the other is a keychain like mine. We didn’t get the same bracelet because we didn’t want to look weird. Hah. You guys do know the cool looking bracelet Jeonghan hyung have, right? That one. It looks amazing right? Totally my style. Cause I was the one that bought it. Quite pricy.” Then he continued eating. The others just listened and stay confused because he didn’t even look at anyone when he said all that. 

          “Glad you both are okay at least.” Mingyu said before eating his last bite and left. 
“ Myungho hyung! It is flickering and beeping too!! Should I go get him?” Dino screamed across the dorm. “What is?” asked Woozi who just jumped out of his bed. But he wasn’t alone. The8 also jumped up his seat and started running to Dino to confirm it. “When did it start beeping?” said The8 with a full mouth. “A while ago. What is it?” Minghao didn’t even wait to answer him and just snatched the tracker and ran to his room to take his phone, a hoodie and wallet and ran outside without caring about others. S.Coups followed him and caught up to him in no time. He pulled his arms and make him turn back to face him.

          “What are you doing? You are still not well and you want to run somewhere without telling any of us? Tell me!” he told 8 while the others come rushing to them while leaving only Woozi, Seungkwan, and Hoshi who is doing some chores. The others came running to meet the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter