Chapter 17: Home

My Good, Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

THE sunray woke up Sleeping Beauty. She didn’t plan to wake up early just for today but waking up at the exact same time everyday is a hard habit to break. The sun blinding her didn’t help at all.

Minjoo took a stretch before turning to her side but found that side of the bed empty. Wait… She suddenly sat up after remembering everything. She slept on the same bed with Yujin but where did the other girl go? She said that she will stay with her until morning. Did she change rooms while Minjoo was asleep?

That can’t be! She knows she is extra clingy now but Yujin can’t just leave her like that after everything that happened. Minjoo immediately fixed herself and was about to go out when the door opened from the outside. There she saw Yujin with a tray of food in her hands.

“Minjoo-ya…” Yujin worriedly called. “Why are you in a hurry? Is there something wrong?”

Minjoo could finally breathe properly. If only Yujin wasn’t holding that tray then she already jumped to hug her. “I-I… I just thought that you left…”

Yujin gave her a soft smile. “Come on, Baby… You know that I won’t do that.”

The Ahn heiress led her back to the bed, asked her to sit and placed in front of her the food that she prepared. “I prepared this with the help of Eunyoung-imo. I wanted to make a breakfast that would replenish your energy and I want to personally make it, so, here…”

Minjoo watched as Yujin fiddled with her fringe while trying so hard not to smile. “You prepared this for me…?” She just couldn’t believe that Yujin would make her debut in the kitchen just because of her.

“Yeah… I prepared it for you and it ought to be breakfast in bed so you better eat on the bed.” Yujin moved nearer and took the spoon. “Here… Start with the soup first.”

“But Yujin… I can feed myself…” Minjoo said, trying not to laugh at the Ahn heiress being extra caring.

“Would it be bad if I feed my baby?” Yujin chuckled and Minjoo couldn’t hold it anymore. She also laughed at how cringey it sounded. But then Yujin immediately pulled back her serious face. “Stop laughing. Nothing is funny here, Miss Kim. I am trying to be the best girlfriend that I can be, you see?”

But right after finishing her statement, Yujin immediately broke down and started laughing. The atmosphere around the two is just too good. Was it because they finally got the privacy that they were asking for? Was it because of last night? No matter what it is, it is a good thing that they are starting this day peacefully, with no awaiting responsibility at all, no scheduled classes, no books waiting to be read.

“Have a taste.” Yujin said while looking at her girlfriend dreamily. Minjoo then took a sip of the soup and just nodded her head. She then went to the beef rice bowl and had a spoonful of it.

“Mmm! As expected from Eunyoung-imo!”

“Ya!” Yujin’s expression changed. “For your information, Eunyoung-imo was just directing me on what to do. I am the one who prepared everything, even slicing onions!”

Minjoo just chuckled. As expected from her young master, she knew she would react that way. She gave soft taps to Yujin’s cheek. “I know you won’t let her help you even with slicing. The food is delicious, Yujin-ah. Thank you.”

Minjoo then took a spoonful of the main dish. “Your turn now, Baby. Say ahh~”

Yujin blushed at the very moment. “W-Why are you going to feed me? This is the food that I prepared for you so eat it.”

“Why? You’re my baby as well. I have to feed you.” Minjoo continued teasing.

“Ya, Minjoo-ya… You stole the spoon from me earlier and I wasn’t able to feed you!” Yujin protested.

“But I want to feed my baby~”

That’s another kill for Minjoo for she got Yujin straight to her heart. “F-Fine! Yes, yes. I am your baby. Feed me until I get fat!”

The two looked at each other before laughing. Yujin accepted the food that Minjoo is giving and she couldn’t help but praise herself for doing a very good job. The food did turn out really nice. As expected of a prodigy like her, she did well in her first try in the kitchen. If Minjoo steps in the kitchen then your phone should always be ready to call 119.

Minjoo ended up finishing the breakfast prepared for her with the one who prepared it. Yujin removed the tray and sat at her side of the bed. “So, what do you want to do for today?” she asked.

“I don’t really have anything in mind.” Minjoo answered right away. “But as long as I am with you, I will not complain. Please don’t leave my sight even just for one second.”

“I won’t.” Yujin reached out Minjoo’s hand. “I promise I will stay with you the whole day even if it means I have to use the restroom with you.”

The two just laughed once more. This is such a happy morning. It would be really nice if all mornings would be like this.

Minjoo held Yujin’s hand back and gave it light presses. Yujin then tapped her own shoulder, a signal for Minjoo that she can go and lean on her. The latter did go and placed her head on Yujin’s shoulder before saying what’s on her mind.

“Do you want to go around the town today? Maybe go and buy something that would remind us of this place before we go back to Seoul. What do you think?”

“Well…”Yujin thought aloud. “We can come back here anytime. This is our property anyway.”

Minjoo sighed, now holding Yujin’s hand with both of her hands. “But it would take long for us to come back here together…”

“Mhm… You got a point…” Yujin just watched Minjoo play with her hand.

“This place has become a really special place for me. I will never forget the first time that I ran away with you.” Minjoo looked up at her girlfriend and gave her a smile. “A very special place for the both of us.”

Yujin smiled back at her before giving her a kiss on her forehead. “Then it is decided… We will go around the town. And then? What more does my Princess like to do?”

“Mhm…” Minjoo thought as she leaned back to Yujin’s shoulder. “Let’s go and watch the sunset today. Let’s go to the beach. Maybe get some beer and just walk around just like the other couples usually do.”

“If that’s what my Princess wants then we should go and do that.” Yujin leaned on Minjoo’s head and closed her eyes. She just loves the scent of Minjoo’s hair.

Minjoo smiled. Yujin calling her her princess just makes her heart flutter. “But seriously, being with you is enough. It doesn’t matter where we go, it doesn’t matter what we do. Just us being together like this puts my heart at ease. I love you this much, Yujin…”

Yujin smiled. “I love you, too… so much…”

The other girl then submitted herself into a hug and she was welcomed warmly by Yujin. Minjoo has been like this for three days now. She doesn’t seem to be putting a limit to herself at all. She loves Yujin and it shows. She wants to show it. She wants the other girl to properly feel it. She wants to properly express it.

Minjoo has never loved anyone as much as she loves Yujin. The Ahn Heiress’ whole being is her treasure and the same goes with Yujin. There is no one else more important than Minjoo. No one made her feel as important as Minjoo does. There’s nobody else that made her feel that she’s needed not just because of what she can do but of her whole being including her fears and imperfections. She was there for her no matter how mean she treated her at times. Minjoo stayed despite her being illogical at some occasions.

They found each other and completed one another. There’s no way that they would let each other go.

There is… no way.

“Say, Yujin… How about we take a lot of pictures later?” Minjoo asked, followed by a yawn.

“Sure thing, Baby… Do you want to sleep more?” Yujin then started booping Minjoo’s nose.

Minjoo weakly shook her head. “I don’t want to just sleep this day away. I want to make more memories.”

Yujin just smiled and hugged Minjoo. “You clingy baby. Let’s get prepared then to get out. The day is waiting for us.”

 

 

 

 

THE two then went out for their date just as they planned. For the locals, they look like they are a couple on their honeymoon trip because of how they hold each other in public. They don’t care at all. They didn’t even mind those who were looking at them with those judgmental eyes.

Holding each other’s hand, they went throughout the town eating the local specialties, looking and picking souvenirs and also taking pictures whenever they had the chance to.

It was a very special day for Minjoo and Yujin is so happy just by seeing her girlfriend happy.

“Are you going to fill your 유지니 <3 album with all our pictures from today?” Yujin laughed when she saw Minjoo organising her gallery while they took a short break from walking.

“I will organise an exhibit about you with this amount of pictures.” Minjoo jokes.

“You are the one that should be put into exhibits. You are the most beautiful person that I’ve seen. And I am the luckiest person on earth to be able to receive love from the most beautiful one.”

Minjoo smiled at Yujin. “Stop being silly.”

“I am just telling the truth.” Yujin pushed Minjoo by the head. “Why do you always think that I am not being serious?”

Minjoo hid her phone back in her sling bag. “You know, I am just really amazed that you found me beautiful. I mean there’s Joohyun-unnie who is really drop-dead gorgeous. Then there’s also Kkura who was known for her beauty as well when she was an idol. And a lot more beautiful people at school. Would you mind explaining it more?”

“Well…” Yujin took a bite of the hotdog that she’s holding. “I told you before that Professor Kwon and Professor Lee suggested you to me when I was looking for a model but there is one thing that I hid from you.”

“Huh?” Minjoo’s curiosity got even more piqued. “What is it? Tell me!”

Yujin smiled before continuing with her story. “I already decided that you’ll be my model right after seeing your picture. The main reason that I wanted to see it in person is because I thought you were so beautiful in that picture so it was probably edited a hundred times.”

Minjoo blushed. So… Yujin lied about her photo being so-so. She got attracted to her photo right away.

“But how about you, Minjoo? Tell me honestly what is your first impression of me…” Yujin turned the tables. “Don’t worry. I won’t be angry.”

Minjoo was a bit taken aback. For a moment she hesitated to answer her. “Well… To tell you the truth… Because you suddenly appeared out of nowhere at that bus stop then you just went and put all my carriers in the trunk of your car. I honestly thought that I may have borrowed money from you and that’s the reason you were taking all my things.”

Yujin almost spit out what she was eating. “Are you for real!? Even if you got debt from me, I wouldn’t take your things just like that as payment. What would I do with them?”

Minjoo started laughing at the reaction of Yujin so she continued with her story. “So, you were also like, “Aren’t you going to help me? Are you telling me to get those things off of my car after all my hardwork?” I didn’t really know what was happening at that time.”

Yujin squinted her eyes and started murmuring to herself. ‘How can I just tell you that I like you at our first meeting?’

“And then you brought me to the place where I got kicked out, treated me to food but you were barely eating and just reading your book about Theories of Mechanical Engineering. Then you even made a show by buying everyone their dinner. I thought you were really weird that time.”

Yujin pouted. ‘How can I eat well if you were in front of me? I need to hide my face to look cool.’

“I remember almost every scene of that day very clearly…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter