Family Outing – Trip to the Beach I

Appa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minki was running around excitedly, while you were busy packing the last things you might need for your trip. For once you were relieved that Minki was not as clingy anymore, as he had been only a few months and weeks before. Somehow the boy had become less dependent on you, and you were not sure if it was because he was getting older or if it was also because of Yongguk.

Yongguk, who had become such an important person not only in your life but in your son’s life as well. There was not one day where Minki was not talking about him, sometimes you wondered how easily the other had gotten that close to Minki, but at the same time you were wondering about your own feelings as well. By now it was hard to imagine their life without the male idol.

Hearing the doorbell, you wanted to answer it but could soon hear the sound of a key moving, realising that it was Minhyun. “Hyung!” You could hear Minki running towards the door and greet your friend.

 

The little boy was jumping up and down with a little dolphin plushie in his left hand and his beloved dog plushie in the other. “Hyung look, what Yongguk hyung gave to me yesterday. It’s a dolphin.”

Minki explained with a serious expression.

“That’s a pretty dolphin, is it a boy or a girl?” Minhyun asked, amused about Minki’s excitement.

“It’s a boy! His name is Joonie! Joonie and Mimi are getting along really well.” He lifted both plushies up again with a bright smile.

“That sounds amazing Minki! Are you excited to go on our little trip?”

“Ohhh, I am! Joonie, Mimi and I are all ready! Only eomma is still trying to pack her things.”

“Oh really?” Minhyun got down on Minki’s level, before he whispered in the boy’s ear. “Do you think your eomma is nervous, because you are going to spend so much time with Yongguk hyung?”
Minki giggled and nodded excitedly. “I can’t wait to see him there, he promised me that we can build a sandcastle and that I can bury him in the sand and- and when it’s dark we want to make a bonfire too!”

“Wow, that’s a lot of stuff you have planned there.” Minhyun patted Minki’s head and got up again. “Let me take a look if your eomma needs some help okay?”

Hearing two knocks on the doorframe, you looked up to see Minhyun there looking at you with a grin on his face. “Hey you, still busy packing I heard huh?”

You chuckled and shrugged your shoulder’s. “Well I think I got everything by now, but I am just double checking that we really have enough spare clothes, especially Minki. You know we are still trying to go without diapers, because he finally wants to pee like big boys do, but well sometimes he is a little bit late, especially when he is busy playing he forgets about it easily.”

You turned around and looked at your friend. “But please don’t say anything to him okay? These days he gets very embarrassed to talk about it, two days ago he didn’t even tell me that he peed himself, I don’t know how long he just sat there with his pants all wet and all.”

Minhyun nodded at that, his smile a bit crooked. “I thought it was going well? But sure I won’t say anything about it.”

“There are good days and bad days, but he is trying really hard. He is a bit ashamed that he is the only boy in his childcare that still has some problems with it.”

“Hey he’s only four, some kids do need a bit longer than other’s.” Minhyun smiled a bit brighter now. “So do you want me to bring this luggage to the car already?”

“Ah yeah that would be great! Thank you so much, oppa.”

 

“Eomma~~” You could hear Minki call out to you from the backseat, turning around your head, you smiled at him. “Yes sweety?”

“Can we listen to my music?” You chuckled softly. After all you were waiting for him to ask that since the beginning. Hearing Minhyun chuckle as well, you knew that he had expected the same as well.

“Sure, which song do you want to start with?”

“The one with the chipmunks!” Minki shouted, causing Minhyun to groan. “Really? But that song is for Christmas, buddy.”

“I don’t care I want to hear it.” Even without watching Minki, as you were busy to get the music running, you knew that your son had a pout on his face.

“Alright, but we will choose something else afterwards, okay?” You asked him, as you send Minhyun a gentle smile. “How about we listen to it until we pick up Yongguk huh? And after that we choose another song?”

Thankfully Minki nodded at that suggestion. “Okay, eomma. I didn’t want to listen to it all the time anyway.”

Starting the music, you kept quiet for a while, while Minki was busy humming along the tune happily, as he tried to sing a few words as well. Listening to his excited voice you smiled brightly, before you looked out of the window to see a disguised person with an oh so familiar bag standing next to the road. Pointing at him you told Minhyun to park the car. “It’s him, he is holding the bag he made with Minki last week.”

Minki got excited at your words and tried to look out of the window only to realise that he was sitting at the wrong site of the car. “Where is he? Where is he?” He wiggled excitedly, his two plushies bouncing up and down on his lap.

Minhyun laughed as he removed his seat belt and turned around to look at the boy. “I will get him for you okay?” With that the older got out and greeted Yongguk, before he helped him put his luggage into the trunk.

Not much later, the car door opened and Yongguk sat down on next to Minki. “Hey buddy! Did you wait for me?” The idol spoke as he removed his mask, but you could already hear it in his voice how happy and excited the older was.

Turning around in your seat you smiled at him as he greeted you too. “Hey you.” He reached out and removed a strand of your hair out of your face and placed it behind your hair, his fingers lingering against your skin, you could already feel your cheeks heating up slightly. “H-hey.” You stuttered slightly, it was crazy how nervous he could make you feel just like that.

Your little moment ended as fast as it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter