Meeting them - Playdate Part 2

Appa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk chuckled and shook his head.

“I knew it was a bad idea to leave you alone with Junhong.” He joked with Minki, who started to giggle at the older’s words, collapsed tower already forgotten.

“You brought the fruits!” The little boy exclaimed and naturally climbed onto Yongguk's lap, once the older sat down on the couch.

Grabbing a piece, Minki stuffed his face happily. The rest of the group sat down around them, the boy really was an amusing sight.

“Eomma will be here soon right?” He mumbled in between two bites. Yongguk just smiled at him and nodded quickly. “Yes, yes, she will pick you up soon, it’s only a few more hours till then.”

 

 

The coming hours were filled with laughter as the other males were trying to get closer to Minki. No matter how much fun Minki had, he always ran to Yongguk first. Even the other members realised how much the boy was relying on their leader.

 

It was even more obvious to them, however, how close Minki was to his mother, as he jumped up immediately the moment you rang at their door. Since they were not waiting for anyone else, Yongguk let the boy run towards their front door and open it once he had made sure that it really was who they were expecting.

 

“Eomma!” Minki screamed and jumped onto you. Quickly holding your son in your arms, you squeezed him happily, relieved that the boy seemed to be fine after all these hours.

“I missed you!” You whispered in his ear, before you pressed your lips against his forehead. “Did you have a lot of fun today?” You asked him curiously as Yongguk motioned for you to step further inside the apartment.

 

Surprised your eyes widened and instinctively you tightened your hold on Minki's body once you noticed who was staring at you right now. Leaving out a gasp you bowed quickly. “A-Anyeong haseyo.” The curious looks you got, made you feel quite uncomfortable, but Minki was already plappering happily. “That’s my eomma! She is the best eomma of the whole world.”

Laughing softly at the praise, you shook your head but pressed a kiss to the boy’s cheek, who scrunched his nose. “Thank you Minki-ah.” You thanked him before you let him down back on the floor, after all he was quite heavy already for you to carry him around.

 

“We had lots of fun, right Minki?” Yongguk asked him, remembering your question. Minki nodded excitedly. “We did!”

 

“Uhm- do you want something to drink? Or do you need to leave already?” Yongguk asked you then, motioning for you to sit down.

“I-I don’t need anything thank you, but we can stay for a bit still.” You smiled at him and sat down as you knew that Minki would probably throw a fit if you would leave so soon.

 

“It’s nice to finally meet you.” Himchan greeted you, making you wonder how much Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter