Aftermath

Appa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remembering the happy expression on your son’s face when you were leaving earlier you were curious what Minhyun had told him.

“So, what did you tell him earlier? He seemed really happy.” Your friend grinned and shrugged.

“Oh, I just told him, that he will get a new appa soon.” Gaping like a fish you could not believe your ears. “W-what?”

Minhyun smirked at you. “You like him, don’t you? I mean there were so many guys who had asked you out, but you never went on a date with any of them. If you didn’t like him at least a bit, you wouldn’t have met him.”

You nodded slowly. “Yes, you are right, but for me Minki is the most important one and although I like Yongguk, I will always think about Minki first.”

“I know, I know. But it’s also time for you to think about the future, don’t you want your own child or even a man? I can’t stay here forever, you know?”

“What are you talking about? Minki is my son, I love him and I don’t want to replace him.”

“You know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I know, but don’t talk about him like that. It was my choice and until now I didn’t regret it once. I don’t think that I will feel different about another child.”

“Okay, okay. But Minki wants a daddy. You know what he asked me a few weeks ago and he will ask something like that in the future as well. What will you answer him, when he asks you why he doesn’t have an appa and an eomma like the other kids?”

“I already told him about his other eomma and appa and that they would love to be with him and that they asked me to be his eomma. He knows this and I’m sure he understood it.”

“Eomma?” You turned around and a very sleepy Minki was standing behind you. “Eomma, I can’t sleep, I want to sleep with you, eomma?” He tugged at the end of your shirt.

“Okay, but only today. Just go and I will be there in a few minutes, okay?” He nodded and left really slowly.

“Thank you oppa for helping me tonight, I’m really grateful.”

“No problem, I can babysit on your next date as well. I mean there will be a next one, right?”

You smiled at him. “Maybe. I mean it was really nice and although he is an idol, we had a really quiet date. I hope he will get in touch again soon.” You sighed quietly.

“Don’t worry, I am sure, he will call you very soon.” Minhyun patted your head.

“I will leave now, and you should go to bed, I bet your little warrior is still waiting for you.”

“Thank you, good night.”

 

 

 

 

“How was it?” Himchan smiled at his friend, before he nudged Yongguk’s shoulder since he did not notice that he was asked something.

“Huh?” Yongguk looked at the younger a bit confused about what was going on.

“Your date, how was it?” His eyes widening, he tilted his head confused, how did Himchan knew that? Before he even thought about denying it, the words slipped out of his mouth.

“How did you even know that I was on a date?” Himchan laughed out.

“It was pretty obvious you know. The way you changed your clothes 3 times and you even check

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter