Alone in the Dorm? – Playdate Part 1

Appa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung said you are going to be my appa, is that true?”

Minki was staring at Yongguk with wide eyes. After all he liked the man quite a lot already. Their playdate just a few days ago and the few times they had spend together at his home after he had fallen sick, had only made him like the older man even more.

Minki also knew that his omma liked the man quite a lot already, so by now he was kinda hoping for the things to be true that his hyung had told him about before.

 

“I-uhm, I am not sure about that, would you like me to be your appa?” To say that Yongguk was flabbergasted was an understatement. He had expected quite a lot of questions when the boy had told him that he wanted to ask something, but never had he expected this question. In a way it made him feel proud and a wave of warmth was flowing through his body. He had to admit that he had fallen quite hard for you by now and yes since he had known about Minki from the start, he had found quite a liking to the boy as well. The time he had spend with him had shown Yongguk once again just how much he liked to be around children and that he definitely wanted some on his own.

 

“I think you are a great hyung and you make my omma happy, so I think you would be a good appa too.” The little boy’s statement made Yongguk laugh now.

“Really? Do you think I would do a good job as your appa?” It was amusing to him to see Minki nodding excitedly and for a moment Yongguk wondered if it had been a mistake just now. After all he should not give the boy any false hope. However, Minki had also made him think now.

 

Yongguk wanted to be there for you and yes he wanted to be there for Minki as well, otherwise he would not have offered to take care of the boy while you had to work. It was the first time that you had asked him for help and he had gladly said yes.

 

What he had not thought about were his other members who – on short notice - would be back any minute now. Minki had not met them yet in person but Yongguk had showed him some pictures and videos, after the boy had asked him if he was really making music as a job. However, it was not Minki he was worried about, but rather the reaction of the others. He knew that Himchan had made comments to them about him seeing someone, but no one of them knew of Minki after all.

 

It was only a few minutes later, when he was kneeling on the floor and building a tower out of bricks with the boy, when he heard them enter their apartment. They seemed to be in a good mood since he could hear them chatting and laughing with their voices nearing their living room until there was suddenly only silence left. Minki, on the contrary, seemed to be excited at the sight of the five men that had just entered the room.

 

“Hello, I’m Minki, it’s nice to meet you.” Minki bowed and smiled at the confused men in front of him. He was proud of himself that he remembered how his mother had taught him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter