Picture(s)

Cupid? (EDITING)

After an hour of choosing clothes for both Jiyeon and Hyunjung, Sojung and their manager went on their way to the hospital. Sojung told their manager to just wait outside when they arrived at the hospital as she will give the clothes to Jiyeon who would spend the night guarding Hyunjung. As their manager parked the car on the side of the hospital, Sojung tells him that she will be back immediately.

She did not forget to wear her cap and mask as she opened the door as the warm breeze hit her lightly, she shivered. While walking towards the entrance of the hospital she smirked, I am a genius indeed.

 


 

When she was arranging the clothes an hour ago, she thought that she would do something to prevent the manager from staying the night in the hospital so that Jiyeon could be with Hyunjung, even though the other girl was still sleeping.

And indeed, she had thought something.

It took her a few pleas and a moment that she will remember forever as she forced their manager to let Jiyeon stay with Hyunjung, which she normally doesn't do.

This is weird , their manager thought but just shrugged as he made up his decision.

With a few sighs from their manager, he hesitantly agreed as Sojung internally celebrated in her head. She shook her head as she tried to remove the memory of what she did to make their manager agree and sighed. With quick but light steps, she continued to the elevator as she pressed the 3rd floor, where Hyunjung's room is located. With the ding of the elevator signalling her arrival, she continued to walk lightly and when she reached the door, she quietly opened it.

As she walked into the room, she couldn't believe the sight in front of her as her jaw slightly dropped. She didn't expect to see this, a sleeping Jiyeon while holding the hand of Hyunjung with their fingers even intertwined.

What a rare sight, she thought, I cannot let this pass before my eyes.

She pulled out her phone and checked it, even twice to make sure if the phone was really on silent.

She smirked before taking a few pictures, with different angles. Some can be seen Jiyeon's face while holding her hand, some just of her back but you can clearly tell that it was Jiyeon with their intertwined hands and lastly, just the picture of their hands intertwined tightly.

After taking the pictures, she paused thinking, If I wake her up right now with me inside this room, she will know that I saw what she did but what if I pretend to just arrived by locking the door and then knock till she wakes up?

The second choice is better , she smiled.

She walked towards the door and quietly locked it while looking at Jiyeon if she woke up from the sound of the door clicking.

Fortunately, she was still asleep. She went outside and closed it.

Hana, dul, set, she counted before knocking loudly but not enough to disturb the nearby rooms.

 


 

Jiyeon, who was sleeping peacefully, bolted out because of the noise.

She sat up, tried to rub her eyes with her two hands but instead froze, she realized that she was still holding Hyunjung's hand. She continued to stare at it as crimson red slowly appeared on her cheeks. Her staring was interrupted as knocks continued on the door.

She carefully un-intertwined their fingers as she rose from her seat and made her way to the door.

She unlocked it, and there was Sojung who was looking seriously at her. She glared back, not noticing that Sojung's lips are slightly twitched, preventing herself hard not to laugh.

Sojung cleared while she returned to her acting, "Jiyeon-unnie, didn't you hear me knocking? I knocked 10 times already."

"I'm sorry Sojung-ah, I fell asleep" she said, leaving the part where she held Hyunjung's hand not knowing that Sojung already knew.

I can't let someone know about it, at least not yet, she thought.

"Where are her clothes?" she asked as she gave way to Sojung.

"Here" Sojung replied as she went inside and put two bags on the table.

"Why are there two bags?" she asked with her head tilted slightly.

"Manager-oppa told me that you should stay here for the night so I brought you some clothes, towels and a blanket too with Hyunjung-unnie's clothes on the other bag with all of the things you need."

All thanks to me, she whispered.

"Were you saying something?"

"No, not at all unnie." She says quickly.

"Okay, so how will you get home?" Jiyeon's left eyebrow is now slightly raised.

"Oppa is outside of the hospital, waiting for me," she explained.

"You better get going then, manager might get mad if you take too long, or do you want me to accompany you to the entrance?"

"No, I can go by myself. Just stay here and change your clothes, unnie. I'll be going now so you can rest, good night." She went on the door and opened it, with a little smile on her face before closing it.

Jiyeon breathed out the air that she didn't know she was holding.

She gathered a sweat pant and a hoodie on the bag and brought out the blanket and put it on the couch at the corner of the room as she made her way to the bathroom.

 


 

On the other side, Sojung was staring outside of the window, she can only see the street lights passing blurrily.

She thought, you would thank me someday for doing this, unnie. You deserve to have some time spent alone with her, even if she's just sleeping, enjoy it.

Now a sincere smile is plastered on her face as fatigue is trying to make her sleep as the little bumps on the road seem to be a lullaby with the help of a low music playing in the background.

With Jiyeon now completely washed and changed in comfortable clothing, she went out and fixed what she had used.

After she's done, she walks on Hyunjung's bed and stands beside it. Contemplating whether she should do it or not, she suddenly felt a strong wave of courage and thought, I better do it now while she's still sleeping, who knows when I can do this again.

She slowly bent as she kissed Hyunjung's forehead, her heart beating loudly. Her lips stayed there for what seemed like hours, but it was actually just a few seconds.

She pulled back as she went to the lamp shade and turned it on, she then switched off the lights and went to the couch and laid there with a small pillow supporting her head. She unfolded the blanket and put it on her body.

She has a smile plastered on her face for the first time, as she went to sleep.