Incident

Cupid? (EDITING)

The girls were crowded around Seola who fainted. While Exy quickly grabbed her phone to call their manager and the ambulance. While someone was shaking Seola to wake up, her mind being hazy because of worrying but she tried not to show it to her members as she kept saying, "Unnie, wake up"

Finally, Exy thought as she stopped pacing around, "Manager oppa, Hyunjung fainted. I already called the ambulance so just go straight to Seoul Hospital."

After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived and while the medics were transferring Seola to the stretcher, Exy turned to her members, "Two can only go ride inside the ambulance, the rest will stay here and we will update you more later once we know how she is. Who wants to go?'

All of them want to go and because of that, they all speak at the same time. As Exy scanned their faces, her eyes landed on someone just staring at the side, lost in her thoughts. So she clears , gaining the attention of the members, "Jiyeon would go with me, is it okay to all of you?"

They nodded their heads in understanding and they turned to a still dazed Bona, who actually didn't hear what their leader had said. Dayoung who was beside her, pinched her arm breaking her out of her reverie.

"What?" she said, still lost.

Dayoung said, "Sojung-unnie said that you are going to accompany her to the hospital, manager-oppa will be there later."

"Oh? Okay, let me just get my jacket," she said and dashed out of the living room.

Dayoung turned to Exy who was completely watching all of what happened and asked, "Unnie, will Hyunjung unnie be okay?"

Exy just sighed, "Of course she will be." She then turned to the rest of the members, "Just go wash up all of you okay? And go to sleep now, I'll just update you guys tomorrow and don't forget to lock the door."

They all stood up and went to their rooms at the same time as Bona went out of their room saying "Let's go" as Exy followed her out of the building and inside the ambulance.

 


 

On the corner a god and his wife were talking and watching the scene as the other one said, "Eros, I think you have aimed it straight at her heart and you also pulled it hardly at her. Look she even fainted."

The other one just scoffed but not angry as he replied, "Psyche, I didn't even shot it hard, I just did what I always do and it's not my fault that the arrow that I shot her when she was little didn't work and I have to re-do it again" he continued, pouting, "Good thing Hephaestus changed my bow and arrows. And I don't understand when it worked on her other half but on her, she resisted it. I hope it worked now, look at her partner, she's hurting already. And it's my job to connect the two of them, because they're destined to be with each other, just like us"

His other half turned beet red blush but said, "Of course, and I thank your mom for having send you to me not knowing that we're soulmates," she hugged him with a smile on her face and continued, "If it doesn't work again, we have to try until it works okay? Don't give up. Come we have to go now, we still have many things to do."

Eros just smiled at his wife and offered his hand "Let's go?"

The other one also returned his smile and held his offered hand, intertwining their fingers as she said "I love you."