Ch. 7 - The Boyfriends

High School Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mark! Your favorite person has arrived!"

"Who?"

"Me, duh," Donghyuck said, sitting down at the table Mark were at. "Just because you guys are dating now doesn't mean you can kick me to the side. Jeno, you can't take him away from me."

"But, I’m not...."

"Shut up, Donghyuck. You're making a scene."

"On second thought," he said, pulling me down on to the seat beside him. "Jeno is my new best friend. You're too mean, Mark. I'm replacing you."

"But Jaemin is my...."

"You can have him," Jaemin said, interrupting me as he sat next to me. "He didn't tell me he was dating. What kind of best friend does that?"

"I was going to...."

"I'm playing," he said, pinching my cheek. "Awe, so cute. Look at his face, turning all red."

"Oh, he is," Donghyuck joined in.

"Guys, you should stop," Renjun said, sitting far away from us. "The green-eyed monster is coming out."

"Huh." All three of us looked at him and he was pointing at a certain person. Turning towards the direction he was pointing, we all shuttered in fear. Hand clutching on to his chopsticks like it would snap any second if we were to move.

"Where's Chenle and Jisung," Donghyuck asked, letting go of my cheek and standing up. "I'm going to go look for them." After Donghyuck ran away, Jaemin sat there not knowing what to do. His head was swinging back and forth looking at Renjun and Mark. While he was panicking, Renjun was just laughing.

"How about we get some food, Jaemin," Renjun asked and Jaemin jump right up.

"Yes! Food! I love food! Be right back, Jeno," he said, pulling Renjun towards the cafeteria line.

"Wait, don't leave me alone...."

"Jeno."

"Yes," I shouted, jumping up from my seat.

"Do you mind sitting next to me," he asked.

"Sit next to you," I asked and he nodded. "N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter