Ch. 1 - The Incident

High School Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a group of students that people try not get on their bad side here at school, five students to be exact. Rumors has it that they will make your life miserable if you get one of them mad or just look at them the wrong way. Some said they made a student transfer school after the first week because he accidently bumped into one of the member. He was scared for life that he begged his parents to transfer to a different school. It could be them or maybe their fans that threaten him. I don’t really know. They're rumors in the first place, can't really believe in them.

Going back to that group of people, two of them are in my class. Those rumors are definitely false because from my perspective, these two are the life of my classroom. Everyone, both students and teacher loves them. It's annoying to be honest. I know they not out to get me and all but they make my life hard. For examples, it's a struggle to enter class every day. They sit in front of the classroom, desks near the door and they are always surrounded by group of students. I have to squeeze my way in every single time just to go to my desk, which was in the back by the way.

Don't get me started when we have to pick partners during class, which was every week. Whenever we have to pair up, people are pushing me out of the way as I get up. They’re rushing towards the two and asking to be their partner. I don't know why they try. Those two are obviously going to chose each other. At least I have Jaemin in my class so that's one thing I don't have to worry about.

The one thing the annoy me the most is that they are perfect. They're good-looking, have lots of students worshipping them, and always have the highest test score in the class. Like, they always ace every tests and quizzes. The teacher won't curve the score because of them. I'm not trying to hate but can they not be perfect all the time.

Before I move on from these two, you should know their names. These two are known as Donghyuck, the boy who have the voice of an angel and Renjun, the boy who can melt people's heart with just his smile. The description was not my but other's students.

So much for those two, the other two members are a year under me; Chenle and Jisung. One is the principal's son and the other is a genius that allows him to skip a year, not to mention his parents contribute a lot of money to the school. Everyone kiss up to Chenle, fearing they might get kick out because of his dad and then there's Jisung. He's overly confident at everything and is not afraid to correct anyone, including teacher if he spot something wrong.

Now on to the last member and his name is Mark. I don't know a lot about him except that he is a year higher than me. He's the leader of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter