Author's Note

The Princess and The Ghost

Hey, I srsly crying right now. My hard disk had problem n it had been a week since I try to recover it but failed. So I was frustrated n really sad for 2 days, I didnt eat much, didnt talk to anyone much. Before I consoled myself to move on and start everything again. Yes my hard disk is where I keep EVERYTHING. My photos. Those who know me, they'll know how much I easily lost my memory and how many pictures I took just to remember an event. EVERY PHOTOS that I collected couldnt be recover. Songs..well I have thousands of them since I really love music. But I thought *Yea I can just google n listen to it so yea I'm kind of ok with that* But my school assignments, projects... Last week, we had due date to catch up and guess what, the project is in my hard disk so I really put my teammates in a tough situation back there. And so I blame myself again. Besides that, yea I have a file where I keep my daily journal. All of them were gone. The journal that wrote since I was 9 or 10 (now I'm 20). Can you imagine how much had I wrote and it all disappeared? 

But the main thing here I want to say here is sorry. I couldnt finish this "Princess and The Ghost" story. I actually had completed it. I usually will upload it here whenever I'm free but I was super busy this month so yea. The story also disappeared. Really sorry. I will try to rewrite the story. Really sorry and thank you for reading my story.

Actually a week after I completed 'The Princess and The Ghost', I started writting a new story. And I almost completed 1 chapter. But I have to rewrite it but yea I'm trying to be okay with it though the draft is in the hard disk too...

I really wish to recover the data but with the market price here in Malaysia is almost RM500 for data almost 1TB. So I'm saving up right now (Please cheer me on :D), in hope to have all my data again. 

Lastly, I want to say I'm sorry. I'll try my best to continue this story.. Thank you so much for showing this story much love. Saranghae!!