One Day : 3

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin's first year in high school is basically how he imagined it to be. At least most of it. He's lucky to have his two bestfriends together in one class. Even though fate didn't let him be seatmates with either of them. Jin, as shy as he is at first, eventually gained a few more friends in class. Definitely not as close with Jimin and Hoseok, but he could still be fun around them.

 

A few months from the start of the classes, Jin's group somehow happened to be four people at times. Kim Taehyung, a new student in their class who came in a week after everyone, became close to Jimin specifically. During lunch break on that day Taehyung was introduced in class, he came over Jimin and called him Chimmy. None of us knew him, but it only took Jimin a few moment staring at Taehyung to finally recognize him. Apparently, Taehyung is the bathroom guy he met during a concert in summer. Jimin didn't recognize him because Taehyung had blonde hair during that time. And since then, Taehyung will sometimes hang around them, but Jin thinks it's definitely because of Jimin.

 

Hobi once said to Jin that Jimin is different around Taehyung. Jin couldn't deny that. Jimin is definitely more bubbly and happy when Taehyung's around. Jin probably feels a little jealous over that but gets over it fast since Jimin never left him anyway. He's happy as long as his friends are happy.

 

Jin's high school life could be much much better if he had to say it. If only he never met Jeon Jungkook. The guy seems to live off of bothering Jin. When they started being seatmates, JIn would mind his business. He would interact if necessary, like if books and papers need to be passed or when Jungkook is being decent and asking him nice things, which is very few. He never liked the fact he had to sit beside Jungkook but he had to live with it. It's only for a semester, he hoped. But Jeon Jungkook manages to tick off Jin.

 

Once, Jin accidentally wore the perfume his older brother uses and when the wind blew, Jungkook caught his scent. Jungkook held his nose and looked at Jin. "What's that smell?" Jin was so offended he snapped a snide remark back. It would always be little remarks or reactions from either of them that would start their bickering. It wasn't the loud bickering type. They usually do this during classes so they try to not get attention. Whenever Jin would rant about it, his friends would actually be surprised. They know Jin doesn't like Jungkook from the beginning but they never knew they don't get along to that extent. Hobi, Jimin, and Taehyung would sometimes share a look and Jin would catch those. He doesn't know what those looks are for. Maybe it's because Taehyung is Jungkook's friend? Though he also knows JImin and Hobi is friendly with Jungkook. He actually felt betrayed at first but he can't stop his friends to befriend him if they don't have issues with him.

 

One day, during a break from their physical education class, Jin was with Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung as they head to the cafeteria to buy a drink. Going there, they saw the school head talking to Jungkook. Sometimes, Jin forgets that Jungkook is the grandson of the school's head. The old man saw Taehyung and cheerfully called them over. Jin didn't wanna go since Jungkook's there but he doesn't have a choice. It's the school head after all. Taehyung is surprisingly close and comfortable talking to him.

 

"Are you Jungkook's classmates? Jungkook can tend to be quiet but he really is mischievous so I hope you guys are friendly with him." The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter