One Day : 2

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reaching class wasn't that much tiring. First years usually occupies the third floors of the building, the higher years are up on the next upper floors. Jin and Jimin reached their assigned room and found familiar faces inside. They have been classmates in this school since forever. While Jimin is a charming and boisterous kid, Jin was the shy type but he broke out of his shell thanks to Jimin. Though that would be selective. There are only a few people he's super close with who Jin shows how funny and loud he could be. 

During first days at school, students can pick their seats, but that would only last a day or less than an hour minimum. Of course, Jin picked a seat not too close to the front or back and the one closest to the window. When he and Jimin have settled and put their bag, a very loud voice and laugh could be heard and their classmates would greet him. Hoseok comes into view as he went to his way towards them.

"Wow you made it on time, Hobi." Jin teased. Hobi is notorious to having a really bad attendance record during their middle school years. He almost didn't pass the grade and repeat because of his attendance. Half of his summer was spent in summer classes his parents enrolled him to teach him a lesson.

"I know right?" Hoseok sounded proud and laughed.

The three of them talked to some of their old classmates who were fortunately their classmates again this year, Jin being thankful inside as he could be comfortable. When he looked around, some of them are new faces. They weren't people from another class from last year. Not like he was friendly with other students from another class during their middle school years, but he somehow got acquainted with them because of Jimin and Hoseok. Those two are social butterflies and popular. Unlike Jin who is shy.

Amidst their chattering, a whole buzz of whispers and hushed giggles could be heard by the corridor. Everyone turned their attention to the hallway as the teacher, probably theirs, Jin assumed, walked by the corridor chatting with a student. He recognized that jet black hair and well built boy immediately. After all, their first meeting wasn't really exactly pleasant. Jin gets why the buzz and attention. He can't deny that one is good looking. Of course people will instantly fall for his looks. But not Jin, he still thinks he's a jerk and he silently wishes he never sees that guy step into the classroom.

But alas, as the universe tries to annoy him greatly, the teacher entered their room, so as the boy with the jet black hair.

"Take your seats, everyone." The teacher announced as he stood by his table in front of the class. Everyone settled down and sat on their chosen seats. Jimin had to pull Jin down to seat, as he was taken by how his intense wish suddenly backfired. 

"What's up with you? You looked...i dont know..angry or something?" Jimin elbowed and whispered to him as the teacher introduces himself.

"It's nothing. I hope we don't change seats--" Jin's words falter when he heard what the teacher announced.

"Of course. The universe hates me..ugh." Jin muttered in defeat when the seat arrangements was said tol be settled after class. Jimin was confused at how his friend is acting, but he didn't poke further, for now. Maybe he'll ask him during lunch.

Then it was time for introductions. Jin hated that the most. He didn't like to be in the center of attention, though there are times he found himself in that situation. Once, they had a class play, and Jin unfortunately picked a main role. He wanted to trade with others but everyone thought it would be funny to have Jin, a shy kid, play the role of the prince. But to everyone's surpise, Jin is a good actor. But more than that, he is handsome as . Thanks to a wonderful prince costume Hoseok designed and made specifically for Jin, and Jimin's amazing styling skills, Jin looked like a real prince. And he was more handsome when he's on stage and he's on his element, acting like he's not the shy boy everyone knew about. He became a sensation in the whole school when that happened. Many people admired him from that day on and continuously confessed to him, whether they be girl or boy. Some just admired the Prince persona he have that day, but when he went back to his usual normal self, they weren't that much interested. Jin's thankful for that. He really didn't like dressing up or styling so much so he doesn't attract attention anymore. He believes it's just due to Hobi's and Jimin's magic on him that people liked him. Even thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter