One Day : 1

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School started early this year but Jin is nonetheless excited. He misses hanging out with his friends so much. He couldn’t hangout with them during the summer because of reasons like family vacations and basically everyone just being occupied with their respective personal plans. 

 

Jin doesn’t have much to share when he meets them but he’s excited to hear theirs. His childhood friend and forever classmate Jimin is a really fun story teller and he almost always have bizarre experiences. Like during the summer, Jimin ttexted him about a concert he went to with his cousins and when he went to a bathroom, Jimin met this handsome but a little werd guy and they chatted about the little Chimmy dangling on Jimin’s phone from his pocket...while they were peeing. Jin likes Jimin’s stories since he himself doesn’t have much of those. His family isn’t as well off as Jimin’s. His parents are neither strict nor too loose to let him go out anytime unlike Jimin’s or his other friends, so chance of him having unfateful events or experiences are highly unlikely.

 

Jin doesn’t know yet which class he’s going to be. He sorely wishes he’d be in the same class as his friends. He’s always a bit nervous on this part every start of the school year but it’s especially this year since it’s their first year as highschool. If he gets into a class with different people, Jin would just be aloof. It takes a long time for him to open up to people. He can be very friendly and funny if he’s comfortable with a person, and there’s only a few that he gets like that. 

 

When he arrived at the school, there weren’t much students yet. He thought he must’ve been really early, but that’s okay, since he wouldn’t be bumping shoulders with people left and right while looking for his name.

 

The student names and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter