October

Right On Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mina and Chaeyoung first sat by the tree at the spot that would become their special place, it was almost summer and the leaves were fresh and green..

Now they sit by the tree in autumn, the leaves now a burnt orange, gently fall down..

 

Just like the two did for each other..

 

They had been officially together nearly 3 months now..

 

As work had finally slowed down, Chaeyoung had finally got to finish the project she had been waiting to..

 

The flower that Mina left behind on their second date, Chaeyoung had placed it away in a book to press it flat.

It should be plenty dry now, and ready to be used how she had planned to.

 

Chaeyoung had practiced the process a couple times, so she was sure she had it down pat now..

 

She planed to cast the flower in resin, so that it could be something that would last forever..

 

Just like she hoped the purity and innocence between them would..

 

Chaeyoung was happy that work had slowed down so she could finally give the gift to Mina, it turned out perfect..

 

As the two sat at the tree that over looks the beach.

(That Chaeyoung so eagerly insisted that they visited today)

They sat on the rug from her car, Mina laying back resting her head in Chaeyoung's lap.

 

 Mina looks up and smiles sweetly, when suddenly Chaeyoung lent down and placed a kiss on each one of the beauty marks that adorned her face ending on the one just above her lips..

 

"I have something to show you Minari" says Chaeyoung as she leans back up

"Oh like what?" says Mina intrigued as she sits up

"Close your eyes and put out your hands" says Chaeyoung happily 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter