Next Steps..

Right On Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo's days started usually woken up by the sound of an alarm.

 

But today, that's not the case..

 

The first sounds were never pleasant..

 

But, not today..

 

She wakes from her sleep from a soft kiss on the back of her neck, and an arm around her.

 

She's not in her bed, it's someone else's..

 

"Good Morning Jihyo" sweetly says a sleepy voice

 

Jihyo turns to meet the face of the person that owns the voice.

 

Sana..

 

It's Sana's voice..

 

And it's the best sound she has woken up to in a long time..

 

Maybe ever..

 

Jihyo smiled so brightly her usually big eyes became smaller from her happy smile.

 

"Good Morning Sana" she says softly as she edges closer and softly kisses her

 

For Sana, she hadn't woken up next to someone in quite a while, not since Eunha..

 

But it wasn't the same, it felt different, it was different..

 

She felt loved, she felt it was returned the way she gave it...

 

It was Jihyo..

 

She was falling in love with, no..

She is in love with Park Jihyo..

 

The storm lessened through the night, or maybe the two became too swept up in each other to notice..

 

Neither one could deny the comfort they felt, and neither one wanted it to go away..

 

And just like Sana and Jihyo would fall deeper, others had too..

 

Jeongyeon was barely at home, she was always at Nayeon's, those two only continue to become more solid, a real strong foundation that they never could have imagined.

 

Momo missed having Jeongyeon at home, but not as much as she enjoyed having Dahyun over..

 

And Tzuyu didn't mind because, she would sneak a certain little dog around when she wasn't home..

 

But, also surprisingly Mina got out more, she was at Chaeyoung's a lot.. 

 

It seems everyone eventually spent more time at someone elses house than their own..

 

As the Summer progressed everyone was just about doing their own thing, with their special someone.

 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon had been talking about it for a while, they figured they're just about living together now, so they may as well make it the real thing..

 

Nayeon asked Jeongyeon to move in, there was many pros to it, she knew they'd always come home to a clean house..

(And she really detested cleaning..)

 

But also she knows Yeri would never come near her again, because Jeongyeon was there..

 

And also beacause, she'd be the only person she'd ever want to dream of coming home to..

 

Jeongyeon goes back to her future old home, to tell Momo the news she was excited to share.

 

"Ohh.. you do live here.." greets Momo as Jeongyeon walks through the door

"Yes, but not for long.." says Jeongyeon happily

"Huh?.."

"What do you mean not for long?" Asks Momo confuesed 

"That's what I came home to tell you.." says Jeongyeon as she continues

"Nayeon asked me to move in, we had been thinking and have talked about it for a while.. and figured that I am practically there most of the time now, that I may as well live there for real..

But also, sometimes I think this place is more yours than it is mine, I mean it is covered with most of your stuffed toys" Jokes Jeongyeon

"Oh.. I'm happy for you.. and I don't have that many stuffed toys.." says Momo sadly

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter