Memories

Right On Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go and do your own thing.."

Jihyo, now alone remembers back to Mina's words.

 

"My own thing.."

She says to herself quietly 

 

I will.. but first, I'll finish sorting out a couple things..

she thinks to herself

 

Before Mina and Chaeyoung came and bid Jihyo goodbye, she was cleaning her room.

She began to go through her side table, specifically, that one "stuff drawer" (Y'know, the one everyone has..).

 

As she now alone, continues what she was previouly doing, she pulls out a few items of papers, notes and cards suddenly, one falls to the floor..

 

It was a Polaroid picture..

Jihyo picked up the unknown image and turned the photograph over.

 

I thought I threw all of these away?..

Thinks Jihyo as she now painfully reminces..

 

"Park Jeonghwa...

You really broke me.."

She says to herself as quiet as a whisper

 

 

Park Jeonghwa..

 

A part of Jihyo's life that anyone that knows about it, doesn't speak of..

 

Everyone just tries to forget..

 

What Jeonghwa did was unforgivable, yet even now, Jihyo could never hate her..

Just wherever she is.. she hopes she's okay..

 

Nobody saw it coming.. not even Jihyo, the closest person to her..

 

Park Jeonghwa was Jihyo's former girlfriend, her first serious relationship.

 

The two met when Jihyo was one of the new girls, along with Momo and Mina.

 

Jeonghwa was a very well liked member at work. Pretty, funny, charming and mischievous, the life of the office.

She occupied weekend air times, she was quite the up-and-comer, until she just stopped turning up for work..

 

Jihyo worked weekends when she first started at NoJamFM, so she became acquainted with Jeonghwa fairly quick.

She took a shine to the older girl, although she was 2 years older than Jihyo it wasn't always apparent, but Jeonghwa certainly used it to her advantage when it was..

 

Jeonghwa became Jihyo's be all and end all, maybe because it was her first serious relationship, or maybe it was just how well Jeonghwa played things with her that gradually had her wrapped around her finger..

 

Jihyo had been dating Jeonghwa for over a year until she left..

 

Since she left, weekend air times have been empty, just a set playlist put on at the end of the week..

 

She just stopped coming in.. with little to no explanation.. she just set the playlist to auto play..

 

Jeonghwa signed a letter of resignation before she left. Prior to that, as far as Jihyo knew, she said she was going out of town for a couple weeks to visit family, she had said that she doesn't get very good reception there when she visits so she'd be hard to get a hold of.

 

Nobody questioned her absence until the next week..

 

Jihyo found out about the letter of resignation.. she seen the coincidences of the timing.. she had concerns and questions.. and she wanted answers..

 

She played it cool and acted like she wasn't suspicious of anything..

 

Jeonghwa

[ Hey.. are you okay? I miss you.. I can't wait for you to be back in town :) ]

 

She gets a reply a couple hours after sending her message..

 

[I'm okay! I'll be home tomorrow.. I miss you too x ]

 

 

Tomorrow came..

Jeonghwa didn't..

 

Jihyo became more concerned, she didn't know whether to call or message her, she decided to leave it.. she trusts Jeonghwa is okay.. she's telling the truth..

 

Isn't she?...

 

Days had passed.. and she still had not returned..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter