Inconvenience

Right On Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Sana now has to make an unexpected trip to the store, she changes into an oversized t-shirt and some comfortable shorts, and a pair of sneakers.

She heads to the bathroom to tie her hair back and head off before she takes one last look at herself in the mirror..

 

Hmm glasess or no glasses?..

She thinks whilst looking at her reflection 

 

She decides to continue with her glasses still on as she figured being able to see is important..

 

Sana makes her way to the door and locks it behind her on her way out, thankfully she doesn't have too far to walk, and it's at least a nice morning.

 

As she is walking down the street she sees someone from a far, she sees her.. or someone that looks like her..

 

I wonder where she is right now?..

She thinks to herself

 

"Here you go" says the cashier handing the bag to Sana

"Thank you" says Sana as she takes the bag and makes her way to leave the store.

 

Sana now home unlocks her door and makes her way to put the milk on the bench to finally make a coffee.

 

Now with a made coffee she sits down at the table to enjoy it, although for the first time in a while it didn't taste as good as she remebered, or maybe it was just the company that made it taste so good..

She didn't think she'd find herself thinking about her again.. but here she is doing just that..

 

Jung Eunha..

 

To this day Sana still doesn't know why she left her, she doesn't know where she went, she just left her, with nothing but a letter..

 

I can't do this.. I can't do us anymore.. 

 

Sana perhaps wasn't the easiest girlfriend to have, perhaps she loved just a bit too much, maybe her ideas and dreams a bit far fetched and naïve.

 

She wasn't serious..

That's what the problem was..

 

That's all Sana could see on her behalf a reason to be left without little to no explanation..

 

Sana knew she was a playful person.. she knew that Eunha's patience with her was wearing thin.. she knew things between them weren't good, perhaps she just didn't want to believe it..

 

She didn't have th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter