Habits

Right On Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say it takes about 66 days to form a new habit..

 

Today, makes it 66 days that Jihyo has known Sana for..

 

She's slowly, but surely crept in, she's a habit..

 

She's Jihyo's habit..

 

She's more than that, she's the girl Jihyo is in love with..

 

Since the day they met, neither one was quite prepared for how quick all of this would happen..

 

They never thought someone could mean something so quick in such little time.

 

Each day felt a little better, and usesless moments felt hopeful.. and full..

That's how they felt because of each other..

 

Full..

 

Like the empty space they both had, was almost gone, the little cracks that were present are now, almost seamless..

 

Although the last couple of weeks have been great, the only thing that hasn't been, is still the lack of time spent together.. the two are still trying to get that right..

 

But as soon as the time does come, everything they have been missing from each other through the week is only made more apparent when they're together.

 

The time apart doesn't hurt as it did before, it only makes them appreciate each other more, and realise that they somehow got lucky..

 

(The way they met, really was a happy accident..)

 

They always asked about each others days which were then filled in, to the tiniest of details.. they'd always keep each other posted, and always made sure to let the other know how much they cared.

 

But, there was a few spaces still left between them to be filled, and they weren't old ones.. those ones are just about full..

 

These are new ones..

 

The first, was the time spent together..

 

It hadn't extend further than it could.. there wasn't boundaries now.. so why are things still cut short?

(Because that's not what they want..)

Why do they have the habit of leaving each other just as soon as they're together, when they want nothing more than that?

 

And the other..

Is a matter of 3 words still missing..

 

But this is all still new, so it's understandable, even though it has been progressing quicker than either one would have expected..

 

But maybe the problem at the moment, is that they are being careful of rushing in further than they already have just yet..

(But sometimes, like they say, it hurts less to rip the bandaid off quickly..)

 

And perhaps some things just don't have a set time, and some habits, just like rules, are made to be broken..

 

But today, is Saturday..  

And Sana had invited Jihyo to come over earlier in the week, she didn't really want to do anything fancy, and honestly, either did Jihyo..

 

Sana was the affectionate type, so if she could literally do nothing and just hug and kiss Jihyo all day, she would..

(and if not, she would most certainly attempt to at any given opportunity)

 

Jihyo was coming around in the late afternoon, Sana didn't speak of any plans, so she just assumed it was something that they'd work out when she got there.

 

As the time came Jihyo arrived..

 

*Knock Knock*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter