Wake Up

Right On Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:00AM

 

As Jihyo opens her eyes the daily first visions are, early morning light and 6:00AM flashing red, the first sounds are never pleasant *BEEp-Beep-BeeP*, she often finds herself wondering why she never changes her clock to be woken up by radio and not alarm, but mostly because she believes that she may sleep in a little longer than she'd like (which she deserves).

 Simply because she just thinks she can't afford that time go astray that part needs to be vital, she has more control over that, especially if anything happens to go a miss later on in the day she will have the extra time she needs.

 

"Ugh.. 6:00AM, time to get up Jihyo" she mutters to herself.

 

Jihyo raised her hand to her clock to turn her alarm off then she gradually sits up whilst removing her bedding off herself and places her legs one after the other onto the floor finding her slippers with her feet, she looks to her bedside table to check her phone notifications.

 

"Ugh lets see...

Myoui Mina mentioned you in a comment.."

 

Really Mina?

Your room is right next to mine..(looks a little closer at 12:05AM) Since when is she awake at that hour?

She thinks to herself

 

"Well I guess I was asleep so she couldn't really show me.."

 

*Opens notification*

Tag A Friend That Needs A Holiday

 

"Ah.. Mina.. Could I really have expected anything else?"

 

*Responds to comment*

 

[ @MyouiMina I suppose you're right, but only if you're coming too! :) ]

 

Ugh really one lousy notification?

Jihyo starts to think to herself..

 

*sigh*

"Is that all there really is for me, just that?"

She says to herself quietly

 

6:05AM

 

*Jihyo looks at the time on her phone in hand*
 
Well nothing else more to look at.. Time to shower I guess..

She thinks to herself

 

6:10AM

 

Now showered Jihyo grabs her work clothes that have been hanging up ready for today prepared from the night before.

 

A soft pastel pink blouse and a white mini pencil skirt, finished off with white flatform shoes, (an outfit that suits her well) as she now proceeds to dry and style her hair, loose waves through her hair and light bangs framing her face nicely. 

 

She puts on some light makeup that subtly accentuates her features. Some BB cream to make her flawless (even though she's so perfect without a thing), her eyes always big and bright, now more so, with a natural coloured eyeshadow on her eyelids, finely lined with eyeliner, lashes darkened and slightly elongated from the mascara applied.

 

Jihyo now satisfied with her reflection now heads over to her dresser to put on a couple of accessories.

 

A nice dainty chain and pendant and her usual trusty wristwatch. (who'd she be without keeping time every second right?)

 

6:25AM

And with the usual day comes the usual breakfast...

 

"Oh Mina! You're awake, Good Morning" Jihyo says with surprise 

"Morning Jihyo" says Mina softly and sweetly

"I actually didn't expect you to be up just now as I'd seen what you tagged me in, what had you up so lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter